• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Detroit: Become Human EGX Old/New gameplay

pixelation

So... it's Sony 1st parties fighting for the number one spot when it comes to graphical prowess again i see. It looks phenomenal...

Shin-Ra

Last time I complained about the angular tablet computers 😜 but I think the metal bezel and large corner radius design looks dated too. Change them completely!

I love all the furniture, bush, leaves, hair, water spray animations from the helicopter draft.

That looked incredible. So immersed and nothing cringy. Keep it up Cage.
dhMeAzK.gif

Darknight

Closed the video.

We have seen what happens but I do not to see a playthrough.

Day1 for me. The 2nd reveal trailer with the negotiator gameplay blew me away.

Hexer06

Game looks so good! Can't wait for this to come out. Heavy Rain was really good, and Beyond:Two Souls had some good parts to it. Definitely ready for this game! :D

I love the aesthetic and how the balcony area and characters are being affected by the downdraft. The investigative portions of Heavy Rain were some of its strongest points, so I'm glad to see they're heavily expanding on it with this character.

Why are you excited to be bored? That doesn't make any sense.

I have enjoyed every single David Cage game since Fahrenheit, and this looks absolutely fantastic.

You're excited to play a boring game?
I didn't say id play the game, I said I'm excited to see dumb shit. https://youtu.be/Yy44s_de15Y
Shit like this and the fight scenes in indigo prophecy are comedy gold but like 5 percent while the rest is just dookie but hey nothing wrong with being excited to actually play it.

blastprocessor

The Amiga Brotherhood
Can you tell if she's a robot or a human? 'Life-like android' at a Tokyo gaming conference baffles social media

Daily mail article cannot paste link.

____

I bought Heavy Rain and didn't beat it, but played a considerable amount. Never got around to Beyond, but I'm buying this.

Top Bottom