• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: HR $9.99 on Amazon, redeems on steam

Amagon

Awesome fucking deal coming from Amazon. Just told 2 of my buddies about it and now waiting for the game to be done downloading!!!!

Merry fucking Christmas!!!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I can't access that link right now, but I looked it up and now you got my hopes up. So you can't use it with AMD cards?
The download site seems to indicate that it's for Nvidia cards. I don't have an AMD card myself so I can't say.

IrishNinja

so i missed the GG, but the amazon one says $10 still and they all work on steam, yes? just double checking before pulling the trigger on this stupid-cheap deal!

DAMMIT!!!

I just bite the dust with this offer!!! $10 through Amazon for this game is an amazing, outstanding DEAL!!! I'm so happy Steam helped the industry these kind of price changes in so short periods of time =D

Go Amazon!!

P.S. Bought on Amazon and redeemed on Steam SUCCESSFUL =D

Ugh. So tempting, but it would be for future use only when I build a PC. Even when this is about as low as it will go for quite some time.

I have to pass though.

wsippel

Banned
€20.38 on Gamersgate, Amazon USA won't sell the game to non-US customers. Great. Oh well, I guess I'll get it for ten bucks on Steam during Christmas Sale 2012 or something...

theRizzle

€20.38 on Gamersgate, Amazon USA won't sell the game to non-US customers. Great. Oh well, I guess I'll get it for ten bucks on Steam during Christmas Sale 2012 or something...

They will, I'm in Canada and I just bought it. I put in a fake US address as my billing address and it went through fine. Just make sure you don't pick CA, because I think they have more sales tax.

dani_dc

shit, $15, and they'll give me $27 for my PS3 version, that's awfully tempting to see better FPS...gotta go look up how solid a port it was first.

Pretty good port, game runs 60fps, with very few drops, at 1080p with my 560ti and a i5-2500K. Works with 360 controller as well (at least wired, no idea if it has issues with the wireless version).

This made me finally create a Steam account (yeah, I know).

I fear for my backlog.

You joined at the best/worst possible moment.
(Also Humble Bundle games are registable on steam if you picked those up)

What's the difference between the Standards Edition and Augmented Edition?
Augmented Edition

-Exclusive 40-page Artbook - Showcasing the concepts behind the world of 2027. Discover the origins of the design, the characters and the weapons of Deus Ex: Human Revolution

-44-minute making-of chronicling the trials and tribulations of the Eidos-Montreal team

-Motion comic based on the first issue of the DC Comics adaptation

-Game soundtrack composed by Michael McCann

-E3 Trailer and animated storyboard

So it turned out that Paypal accepted the payment but GamersGate erased my games from my library before I could redeem the key.

What to do ? How to contact GG ?

Top Bottom