• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: HR $9.99 on Amazon, redeems on steam

I finished Deus Ex a few days ago and was waiting for the DLC to get a major discount on Steam. Glad I don't have to wait any longer to play The Missing Link. Bought :)

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Sweet, bought. Since I just upgraded my PC for Skyrim which I can't stand, I need a new PC game to go along with Batman AC.

wutwutwut

QUESTION:

As someone who hasn't played the first Deux Ex: will I be able to enjoy this game?

Yes. Lots of references to DX1 but none of them essential. You should probably try playing the first game too, though. I'd expect it to be a daily deal during the Steam holiday sale.

Sysgen

Got the key after waiting. Just go to your library after 12 mins, and click show key.

Kinda weird, but whatever, awesome price for it.

It's to prevent people that want to gift from clicking the serial key at which point they cannot gift.

GHG

Gold Member
Bought. My god is their website painful to use though...

Any other good deals on there that are worth noting?

TaroYamada

I feel incredibly guilty buying any games day 1 these days... not a good thing for pubs/devs :(

On the flipside, there are people like me who flat out simply wouldn't be able to afford gaming if these prices didn't happen. As in some of my money is better than none of my money. However I agree, they could take a bit longer before letting the prices get this low.

BobLoblaw

Banned
I feel incredibly guilty buying any games day 1 these days... not a good thing for pubs/devs :(
Well, I'm a PC gamer and I haven't paid MSRP on any games this year besides Saints Row The Third. I usually only buy games during Steam sales and they usually last me until the next major Steam sale. But the way I look at it, some money from me is better than no money from me. I can't spend $50-60 on every game I want and since there's no way I'd ever pirate a game, I wait until it gets in my price range. If it never does, then I never bother getting it.

g.r.e.

Fuck, they are doing 1:1 $-€ conversion. :(
It's still really cheap, but isn't there any way to buy it in $?

Owensboro

So the difference between the Augmented edition and the regular edition is an in game sniper rifle and money? That's it? Sound like a great way to save $2.

Detox

Would someone with a Account there buy the game for me? I can paypal the money.

I need this as well, gray wolf was kind enough to try and he said the discount didn't appear for him. If you're willing to gift it to me preferably from the US, I will paypal in advance just PM me.

Ifrit

4 days, 10 hrs~

Thanks, that's enough time to decide. Definitely a really good price, I just think that by the time I get to play it I may find it a lot cheaper. I have Dead Space 2, Arkham City and motherfucking Skyrim (still can't believe this one, thanks felipaopl :D ) on my backlog FFS

cicero

So the difference between the Augmented edition and the regular edition is an in game sniper rifle and money? That's it? Sound like a great way to save $2.

I was thinking the same exact thing. If I did get the Augmented Edition though, are the extra 10,000 credits optional? I hear the early leveling/augmentation choices are more interesting specifically because you are so limited by credits at the start of the game. Would like the superior experience if possible, but I love my sniper rifles too!@#

vazel

Banned
Do Europeans have to use 3rd party payment options like Paypal too? I keep hoping Gamersgate will add their own direct payment service.

Gamersgate must be getting hammered. So slow right now. I got two copies of The Missing Link and two copies each of all the other DLC for about $7 total. There was some buy 4 special and I got one of the DLC for free.

I was pleasantly surprised that it let me purchase multiple copies in one transaction.

(._.)

Banned
That is a pretty good deal. Wish I waited for this to go on sale. Got it for $33 on GMG which was a decent bargain. Didn't really care much for this game but $10 is worth it since many will enjoy it.

alf717

Kind of tired of opening all of these accounts. It really is a nice deal but I'm tired of exposing my credit card to so many e-dealers.

Top Bottom