• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dexter - Season 7 |OT| Surprise Kimosabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

There is no way Yvonne does nudity on this show.

However, Maggie Grace is doing nudity on Californication this season, so there is at least on Showtime production giving the people what they want ;)

There is no way Yvonne does nudity on this show.

However, Maggie Grace is doing nudity on Californication this season, so there is at least on Showtime production giving the people what they want ;)

Booo to Yvonne. YAY! to Maggie Grace. Thank you, based Showtime.

I didn't like last season but I'm still looking forward to a family member finding out.

Staying out of the thread though, you guys get really down in this show.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Holy shit I thought it was a new season of Dexter the cartoon and thought the surprise was they're making another one :(

Fry

However, Maggie Grace is doing nudity on Californication this season

iKW8taT7SbrKY.gif

Never seen an episode of this show. That will change.

Solo

iKW8taT7SbrKY.gif

Never seen an episode of this show. That will change.

Oh man, you're in for a treat. It's not a great show, but it's a damn good one and always entertaining, and there is ALWAYS a lot of eye candy. Just a fun, hilarious show.

purg3

slept with Malkin
I just rewatched season 2 over the past week, and I don't see any plausible way they can bring Doakes back. Such a shame to have a badass character go out like such a bitch. The season preview actually has me pretty excited, but I'm still trying to keep expectations in check; especially after being burned bad by the last 2 seasons.

destrudo

I just rewatched season 2 over the past week, and I don't see any plausible way they can bring Doakes back. Such a shame to have a badass character go out like such a bitch. The season preview actually has me pretty excited, but I'm still trying to keep expectations in check; especially after being burned bad by the last 2 seasons.

Zombie Doakes?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I kind of mentally tuned out after Season 4. Was late to watch Season 5. And this is the first time I won't have watched any of the past season before the current one begins. I'm going to make an effort to run through Season 6 before next Sunday.

I think the writers are doing the best they can. I think they have a vision of how the show will end, but things have gotten stretched out so far that they just do what they can now until the final season.

stormer

This show is so fuckin garbage now.. I can't think of another show that has dropped so much in terms of quality.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Anything's gotta be better than the season that brought us Perpetual Fart-face Hanks.

Darklord

Banned

"I sent my twin brother to check it out. I had to lay low after everyone though I was the killer!"

big ander

Two and a Half Men.
Dexter has fallen so much farther.
Dexter started pulpy, expressive, and exciting. It's plummeted into nearly-unbearable procedural morally empty crap that's gratingly bad.
2.5 Men started boring and empty but unobtrusive. It's become very annoying and even dumber but still pretty easy to tune out.

Season 6 had plenty of fanservice with its unnecessary Ice Truck Killer and Trinity elements, so this wouldn't surprise me at all. The writers seem to be content with pleasing the fanbase this way instead of actually producing decent television.

Season 6 had plenty of fanservice with its unnecessary Ice Truck Killer and Trinity elements, so this wouldn't surprise me at all. The writers seem to be content with pleasing the fanbase this way instead of actually producing decent television.

Pretty sure the guy that sexed Angel's sister is ITK's long-lost son. It's about what I expect. Angel's sister is now pregnant with another serial killer. Show ends with Dexter hooking up with her and them raising a serial killer baby while fucking Deb on the side in a sexy taboo three way.

Remember when Dexter spared the life of that blind voodoo priest? I'm predicting that the voodoo priest uses magic to revive Doakes and Mos Def and they both work together to take down Dexter once and for all.

I base this off of absolutely nothing.

Rich!

It is incredibly likely that Doakes will return, as a vision.

I mean, they did it with Brian Moser last season. No one was expecting him to return, were they?

DukeBobby

I agree the show has had some serious setbacks, but it's not as bad of a dip as, say, 24 had.

24 really only dipped for one season (season 6). Seasons 7 and 8 weren't all that bad.

EDIT: Yeah, what richisawesome said.

Now that I think about it, even Season 6 wasn't terrible. I thought it had a few of great moments. However, compared to the brilliant season 5, it was well below par.

It is incredibly likely that Doakes will return, as a vision.

I mean, they did it with Brian Moser last season. No one was expecting him to return, were they?

I really hope for that. I'd love it if Dexter finally went insane and he had Brian/Doakes/Harry/Rita all in his head offering him advice and shit and bugging him all the damn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom