• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DF: Input Lag Tested - Call of Duty vs Battlefield vs Overwatch vs Halo 5

JoeLT

Disagree. I don't think my spoilered text would lead to that conclusion about Halo, unless I put a (worst/best) like I did for 1st-place COD.

Anyways, people should just watch the video.
There are examples in this thread of people not watching the video and instead jumping to conclusions. It's not a big deal and people should watch the video, but it's pretty long. I don't know why Digital Foundry keeps making their videos longer and longer. This is why I love VGTech, video is pure analysis and the stats are in the description.

There are examples in this thread of people not watching the video and instead jumping to conclusions. It's not a big deal and people should watch the video, but it's pretty long. I don't know why Digital Foundry keeps making their videos longer and longer. This is why I love VGTech, video is pure analysis and the stats are in the description.
The video is part of an article OP didn't link to for some reason.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-console-fps-input-lag-tested

Top Bottom