• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Rizzi

idAaA.gif

:mad:

TehPabz

Question I just received a lvl 60 Azurewrath in the mail by a dude I met earlier today and it has 9036.1 DMG is this a hacked weapon? Or is it really that good? Lol

Memnoch

I haven't gotten many gifts. I send a bunch out, and I've gotten like three. Two of those had yellow items in them. :/
I received 2 great gifts yesterday, both legendary weapons. Thank you btw, but when I logged on again they were gone, much to my disappointment.

ps4: memnoch1010

Haines

Banned
Lmao dude I'm a noob to diablo haha just wanted to check that's all :p. Thanks btw I'm throwing that shit away lol.

Good on ya. Don't ruin a great game for yourself.

Gibbering gem is glitched so whimsy is a no go.

Any other secret stuff I can hunt for?

JerryEveryday

Neo Member
Just got a decent RoRG after opening 6 caches.

457 Str
6 IAS
36% CHD
1649 LOH

LOH will be rerolled for CC.

My friend also got one to and finally, we can move on to different acts.

I think I've found a Crusader build that I like. I'm only playing on Master difficulty at the moment (til I get to lvl 70 and start getting some better gear), so will have to see how well it scales to higher difficulty levels.

I basically prioritize gear with good critical hit stats (frequency and power). And then upgrade them with gems to compliment or enhance that.

Slash - Crush
Shield Bash - Crumble
Shield Glare - Zealous Glare
Provoke - Too Scared to Run
Akarat's Champion - Rally
Fist of the Heavens - Retribution/Heaven's Tempest

Basically the loop is start up on a mob with crush, deal some damage, get some crits, then just demolish them with Shield Bash (Crumble dealing damage to the enemies behind them) and Fist of Heavens.

When Wrath gets low, use Shield Glare and Provoke to stun and slow them while refilling a good chunk of Wrath.

Repeat as necessary till you feel like using Akarat's champion which will help refill more wrath AND speed up the refill rate of your other wrath-regenerating skills and damage-dealing skills.

Like I said, still need to test it on higher difficulties, but for now it's proving pretty effective for me.

Recall

I have all these level 30 legendaries. Really is no one else playing on PS3? I have no to give these too and I don't want to just turn them into crafting mats.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I could use a better one handed weapon for my Demon Hunter. Anyone feeling generous? I'm on XB1. I'd be happy to send some topaz or amethyst gems your way!

If anyone has an extra Gryfalcon's Foote and is willing to trade for money or something, let me know. PSN name is the same as my forum name.

I'm trying to get my Blessed Shield build worked out. Currently I'm level 70, Paragon lvl 34. I've been farming bounties/rifts like crazy with no luck at all. I already have Jekengbord and I can craft most of the armor I need to complete the build but the Flail is elusive!

I want one.
(Thunderfury was/is a weapon from vanilla WoW if you didn't know.)

Does anyone want any of these.. items before I salvage them?

If it's a legit item (ie, not hacked... not accusing you of anything, maybe you got it gifted from somebody), then I could go for that 'Wrath of the Bone King' mace.

Jaeger_Dice on PSN.

Say whaaa?
Yeah, it really sucks. Apparently console users get a Starter Account on Blizzard.net, which is what PC users get when they download a Blizzard demo, from what I've gathered. Buying the full game on PC upgrades your account to full status, letting you post in all of the forums. With a Starter Account — the only account console players will ever have, it seems — you can only post in the forums marked "[Limited]" which appears to be little more than the forums for reporting bugs.

So yeah, console users are locked out of the vast majority of the forums there. They actually had a big announcement about how they were going to let console users start posting, but it seems like they just marked the "Console Discussion" forum as [Limited]. I guess only PC users could post there before that. /shrug

There's no way I can post in the Wizard forum without buying the PC version. I can only post bug reports and "discuss the console version." In all the other forums, my reply button is disabled, and it tells me I'm not eligible to post there with my Starter Account, and I should consider upgrading my account for full access.

Orca

Got my first weapon with 3,000+ damage...stuck it straight in the vault for my Crusader whenever he gets to 70 :)

Itching to kick my daughter off Dance Central so I can get back to the game.

So why are Green Gems better than Diamond Gems, especially since you can do 20% more damage to elites? I wish weapons had 2 slots :( (why not have Both?) But Kudo's to blizzard, that does add more strategy.

Not yet then. Elites give me trouble still.
Same here, i'm afraid i'll need the elite slayer diamond on my weapon when i hit T2

Is this worth picking up? I enjoyed Diablo 2, but never played the 3rd one.

Dude it is sooooooo fun. I played tons on pc and now on xbox one and am having a blast.

So much replay value. Also, I think most of GAF would agree most of the kinks have finally been ironed out.

what system you looking to get it on?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Yeah, it really sucks. Apparently console users get a Starter Account on Blizzard.net, which is what PC users get when they download a Blizzard demo, from what I've gathered. Buying the full game on PC upgrades your account to full status, letting you post in all of the forums. With a Starter Account — the only account console players will ever have, it seems — you can only post in the forums marked "[Limited]" which appears to be little more than the forums for reporting bugs.

So yeah, console users are locked out of the vast majority of the forums there. They actually had a big announcement about how they were going to let console users start posting, but it seems like they just marked the "Console Discussion" forum as [Limited]. I guess only PC users could post there before that. /shrug

There's no way I can post in the Wizard forum without buying the PC version. I can only post bug reports and "discuss the console version." In all the other forums, my reply button is disabled, and it tells me I'm not eligible to post there with my Starter Account, and I should consider upgrading my account for full access.

Blizzard doesn't want us console peasants dirtying up their boards.

Top Bottom