• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did Madonna Admit to Pedophilia in her Sex Book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

that feeling when you log on to the internet and read a webpage discussing your mom having sex with anonymous boys your age... how it feels to be rocco ritchie.

Brakke

Banned
aNtv8UZ.jpg

Did Film Crit Hulk start his career by ghostwriting for Madonna or what?

Teenager =/= minor

Crabs, so '90s.

sounds like he was at least an older teenager?

crabs lol

Ephebophilia, perhaps.

I don't get the sense she was talking about a 12 year old.

"Teenager" could mean 18 or 19 and you could still be in high school then, so...

What a weird writing style.

What 18/19 year olds don't have public hair? And before you said he shaved it, why would an inexperienced possible virgin shave his pubes?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

The only thing that even suggests pedophilia in the posted passage is that there was little pubic hair. Parents kicking him out, kissing her goodbye? Sounds like 16-18 range.

Everywhere madonna has lived has an age of consent of 16.

Regardless, the book was released in the early 90s, at the height or her sexually provocative marketing blitz. I wouldn't read much into it.

oti

Banned
Slay queen of youth 💅

Madonna once again, teaching the lessers!

seriously though, that does seem very weird? How old was she when she did this? The boy wanted it so it's not that wrong?

Do you post like this because you think it's fun or because people expect this from you at this point?

ThisGuy

She sounds like a creep preying on the young and inexperienced, taking advantage. I couldn't imagine doing that to some teenage girl.

What was Madonna's age when this came out?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
She sounds like a creep preying on the young and inexperienced, taking advantage. I couldn't imagine doing that to some teenage girl.

What was Madonna's age when this came out?
33 or something in this area.

Also a lot of virgines shave their pubes and you can be a virgin with 18/19.

Still, sounds very creepy

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Something tells me it was Madonna who gave that guy crabs and not the other way around.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
She must have really wrote her own book. She sucks at writing. She needed an editor. She really write the whole book like this?

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Pedophilia is for pre-pubescent kids, this would be closer to statutory rape.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
You're just saying he was 18-19. You don't know that.

And aside from that. If a 30 something year old man were to describe doing that to an 18-19 year old girl you wouldn't be suspect? I would.
And you dont know if the guy was underaged. Accuse someone of rape is fucking serious and nobody from the format of Madonna admits on rape in a stupid sex book. Most likely her lawyer had given her the hint that this would be pretty stupid.

Also this kind of sexbooks are always written in that stupid, awfull style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom