• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did Madonna Admit to Pedophilia in her Sex Book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Banned
I am not sure what is fact and fiction here. Hopefully Madonna didn't abuse some underage kid.

I will admit to laughing at her getting crabs though.

lenovox1

I am not sure what is fact and fiction here. Hopefully Madonna didn't abuse some underage kid.

I will admit to laughing at her getting crabs though.

She didn't get crabs from a kid with no pubes. That's reason #150 for why this story is obviously fabricated.

Jinkies

Did most people here not have sex or want to have sex at 14/15/16, even with older people?

I wanted to have sex with someone older from the moment desire had flourished within me, and did so several times between the ages of 13 and 17. I don't think of those people as pedophiles. In fact, I look back with gratitude for teaching me more than people my own age were able, both physically and emotionally.

Did most people here not have sex or want to have sex at 14/15/16, even with older people?

I wanted to have sex with someone older from the moment desire had flourished within me, and did so several times between the ages of 13 and 17. I don't think of those people as pedophiles. In fact, I look back with gratitude for teaching me more than people my own age were able, both physically and emotionally.
It's the responsibility of the person your senior to not have sex with you because you're at a very fragile and irrational state during that age, but what do I know.

daveo42

Banned
latest

ThisGuy

And you dont know if the guy was underaged. Accuse someone of rape is fucking serious and nobody from the format of Madonna admits on rape in a stupid sex book. Most likely her lawyer had given her the hint that this would be pretty stupid.

Also this kind of sexbooks are always written in that stupid, awfull style.
So what you're saying is that you would be suspect tho?

botty

Banned

Question... Do you identity as male or female?

We don't know his age, so we don't know.

What we do know (provided the story is true) is that she had sex with someone who was in a position of dependancy, as he had nowhere else to stay. That's very fucked up, more so than the age difference in my opinion.

DeadTrees

Just think, in twenty-five years kids will post excerpts from Fifty Shades of Grey with comments like "why didn't E. L. James notify the authorities about these crimes?"

DonMigs85

This is hebephilia, pedophilia is for prepubescent children. Anyway I don't think she coerced him into it but it's still kinda wrong.

Dr.Social

Banned

So, in her perfect fantasy world without STIs she still got crabs?

Please be a joke post

J2 Cool

If this was Michael Jackson..or just a male celebrity in general, I feel like people would be much less dismissive of it. The barely any pubic hair line seems pretty damning to me, it was likely under 18.

Weird thing to sell how "cool" it was too

zoozilla

People are complaining that her writing sucks, but if she's convinced you all that this actually happened....

Maybe she's actually a brilliant writer.

I had a similar experience when I was 16. I feel the same way as you do personally, but understand why it's controversial and taboo in most other occurrences.

Your personal experience is valid, but the problem is when predators take advantage of that confusing, forbidden, flourishing desire and all the conflicting emotions it brews.

For every kid who somehow weathers that supremely unbalanced sexual act, there are ten who end up emotionally victimized and unable to maintain healthy relationships later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom