• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Links coming to Global!

Anyone who's good at making an OT would like to make one? I would but I'm not very good.

I don't plan on playing this past the weekend, so I don't really want to take it. Here's a base to modify if someone else wants to though. I just took stuff from the official website.

------------------------------------------------------------------
YPzZ4uM.png

Developer: Bandai Namco Entertainment
Genre: Monster Raising RPG
Platforms: iOS App Store; Google Play
Release: Oct. 4, 2017 (Staggered Release)
Price: Free with In-App Purchases
Requirements: iOS 7 and up | Android 4.2 and up
YTDnMCg.png

The Digital World: the final destination for all real world data. The lifeforms that dwell in this world are known as Digital Monsters or "Digimon". The Digimon app "links" the real world with the Digital World. Prepare to face the sudden, unexplained strange phenomena in the Digital World alongside your Digimon!
We6SUBK.png

Take a break from battles as you create facilities that enable you to power up your Digimon. Make use of various added effects, return to battle and seize victory! With a whole range of facilities available, this is your opportunity to create your very own, unique digi-space!
JrJwycY.png

Take on three-versus-three turn-based battles with the Digimon you train! With an awareness of their Leader Skills, Signature and Legacy Skills, and Attributes and Resistances, lead your Digimon to victory!
Form a party of up to three members with players online, then take on Co-Op Battles! All players share the AP used to activate Skills, testing your teamwork and strategy as you work together to take down powerful Digimon foes.

Ravelle

Man, the interface of this is a complete mess and it runs not great on my phone, there's too many popups and windows. It's a hassle to do anything. :(

Syntsui

The UI could get some work, but hey the game is pretty good.

I think I had an awesome first multi too, managed to pull Omegamon with Supreme Cannon, Digitamamon, CannonBeemon and a Hackman (that can evolve straight to mega with Jesmon path). If the events are interesting and they give a healthy amount of currency every month I might take it seriously.

MicH

Boo, my second 10 pull got me Mega Etemon and no ultimates. Pretty bad.

At least my first pull was good. Omegamon with Supreme Cannon and MetalGarurumon with Future Missile which are apparently their best signature skills. Awesome!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Is there a way to get lilith without the dumb mega ticket?

Edit: Im a dummy it's obviously the same route as cyber sleuth

tensuke

My first 10 pull got me a MetalEtemon which is meh but my second got me a +3 PlatinumNumemon, which I can at least turn into something good at +4 later on. Still haven't decided on the beginner pack, although I don't know if I'm feeling it. The choose-your-mega is really enticing, but it's $17...

Qwark

The game is considerably better than I expected. The battling and digivolution system (minus the wait to digivolve to rookie) is pretty fun. I was dumb starting out though and didn't realize you had to buy the 10 pack for a guaranteed mega so I wasted a lot of stones on single pulls. Finally saved up enough again and got Omega and PlatinumNumemon, so not too bad. The co-op stuff is surprisingly generous. I was able to grind out 100 stones doing that yesterday without using any stamina.

I don't think I'll spend real money on this, and I'm starting to feel the grind now so I don't know if I'll play it long term, but I am pleasantly surprised.

Piers

Does anyone know if you have control over what Rookie the In-Training digivolves into?
Edit:
Crap, sorry, only just realised there's an OT! >_< My bad.

Top Bottom