• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dino Crisis Turns 20 Today

ROMhack

Is it a nod?

Anyway Dino Crisis was real fun. I don't want to see a remake though because I'm sure they'd try and make it serious and polished when the best aspect was how rough and dumb the idea was.

From RE 3 Remake. What a nice touch and sweet nod.... Dino-Bites.... So tasty they might go extinct.
What more do we want after all?

Mgjl1CE.jpg

Pretty much a reference to nothing just like the game.

Aggelos

In light of the recent The Last of Us Part II release (I use spoilers tags below because there's people that are still doing their playthrough of the Last of Us 2)

I must say I liked the part where Ellie and Joel visit the museum as a Birthday-present for Ellie. Nice references to the Jurassic Park movies, into the bargain.
The dinosaurs of the PS4Pro, courtesy of Naughty Dog.

But as we all bore witness recently, Capcom went ahead with a new IP, i.e. Pragmata, on their RE Engine. Even though, sometime in the past, they said on Capcom's Dev Division 1 twitter that if there's was sufficient demand for the Dino Crisis franchise they may reboot it. Or despite some rumours having surfaced from time to time, here and there, the whole "Dino Crisis coming back notion" doesn't seem to hold true anyhow.

Top Bottom