• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DISNEY INFINITY 2.0: GotG, Donald Duck, Tinkerbell, Big Hero 6 Leaked

Redshirt

Banned
Timed exclusiveness for DI figures stinks. Hulk is certainly the figure my niece will want most. I hope it's available to all by Christmas at least.

Neoxon

Another leaked picture of the Guardians in Disney Infinity 2.0 in what will likely be their designs for their incoming animated series.
tumblr_n8ggthwudM1rzw4tho1_400.jpg

un1que

Hey peeps.

Really interested in this game but I'm also thinking of getting infinity 1.0. Before I do I wonder if any of you could answer a few questions....

1. I prefer my last gen games on xbox 360 but my new gen games on ps4. If I was to get infinity 1.0 on xbox 360 and 2.0 on ps4 what kind of problems would it cause me? No transfer of data at all or would things carry over?

2. Following my first question, would it be easier to get 1.0 on ps3?

3. Is it worth getting 1.0 now or skipping it?

Thanks.

I thought Crystal Mickey was the last crystal figure that came out at Toys R Us. Did they never release him or was it only Sorcerer Mickey?

Also, any word yet on X360 pad working on the X1/PS4? I really would not like to buy one again if I dont have too. =\

Hey peeps.

Really interested in this game but I'm also thinking of getting infinity 1.0. Before I do I wonder if any of you could answer a few questions....

1. I prefer my last gen games on xbox 360 but my new gen games on ps4. If I was to get infinity 1.0 on xbox 360 and 2.0 on ps4 what kind of problems would it cause me? No transfer of data at all or would things carry over?

Thanks.
I don't know about data transferring over, but DI 2.0 supports all the figures from DI1. So you're best bet is to hold off until DI 2.0 releases.

Tiny415

Neo Member
I doubt it's just a month, but I hope you're right.
Johnny V, Lead for Disney Infinity, confirmed on the Giant Bomb E3 shows, that Hulk is a 30 day exclusive for Sony. You should be clear prior to Christmas.

I thought Crystal Mickey was the last crystal figure that came out at Toys R Us. Did they never release him or was it only Sorcerer Mickey?

Also, any word yet on X360 pad working on the X1/PS4? I really would not like to buy one again if I dont have too. =\

For Disney Infinity 1, only the Xbox 360 and 3DS portals were locked to their platform. For 2.0, Xbox One will be the only platform that requires a new portal (though Vita/Vita TV functionality has not been confirmed). With that being said, Johnny V mentioned that the upgrade path would not be available day and date with the new game, but they will offer a digital only upgrade path, so people can only buy figured and play sets.

Hey peeps.

Thanks.

You character should carry over their levels, as it is written to the RFID chip inside, and your custom levels are uploaded to the Disney Infinity Servers, which for 1.0 allows you to share between platforms and will allows 2.0 to import them. The only thing that would not in theory carry over is your unlocks in the toy box, which makes sense since Johnny V mentioned on Giant Bomb that they were changing the slot machine toy box unlock function.

It is important to note that the playsets from 1.0 do not work in 2.0. So if you want to play them, you will need the 1.0 disk.

I know I'm bumping kind of an old thread, but I've got a question:

The current PC version lacks multiplayer and only uses a "virtual" portal with virtual characters. Does anyone know if the 2.0 PC version will have feature parity with the others? If it's the same game AND I can use my physical 1.0 portal and characters, that would be great.

If not, I'll probably buy that $35 dual shock 4 so I can play it on ps4....

Top Bottom