• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disparity between your most played games on Steam

• Thread starter Deleted member 77995
  • Start date

kagamin

Team Fortress 2: 1227 hours
Dark Souls 2: 781 hours
100% Orange Juice: 285 hours
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition: 154 hours
Terraria: 131 hours
Left 4 Dead 2: 93 hours
Fallout: New Vegas: 93 hours
Garry's Mod: 68 hours
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE: 59 hours
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: 35 hours

Pretty varied if I do say so myself, especially at the top.

Itachi87

Oluc408.jpg

I played a ton of Civ 4 on the disk before getting another copy on Steam so it actually may be my most played game.

I wish Sony and Microsoft consoles tracked time like Nintendo's systems, it's one of the few OS things Nintendo does best. I'd love to know how much time I've sunk into games like Rocket League and Binding of Isaac.

Feels like days but I guess it's realistically more like 50 hours or so since I bounce between games pretty often.

Cerity

gkvQMhW.png

Probably another 50-80 hours on top of Path of Exile before it made it to steam. It's a pretty steady slope down though, out of 598 games.

Wonko_C

dnns7sx.png

Yeah, FFXIV kind of made me not play other games from 2013 onwards (with the exception of Pirate's Curse, LOL).

I also played like 90 hours of MGSV but since that was family shared to me from a friend it isn't added to my list.

u6R4meR.png

Would play 15~25 hours more of MGSV...or however long it takes to obtain the remaining 4 achievements.

Not done with Ys Origin as well, just the clear boss rush on nightmare with every character achievement left, and i'm rusty now so i can see that adding quite a bit more time to it as well.

YV25Bcy.png

Don't really have a disparity of time. Although Mass Effect is so high because of three playthroughs and the same for Tomb Raider plus multiplayer, this is out of 825 games on my steam account.

Gren

Came from console gaming fairly recently, so the time I spent on some titles (SF, RE5) overall is misrepresented here. Also must've garnered a disgusting amount of hours in Rev 1 on PS3 that is unaccounted for.

Looking to have Dragon's Dogma take the top spot after it releases next year.

Dr.Acula

Banned
nYaZ3ES.png

DA:O and Asscreed are mostly my brother. Starbound is because the launcher window stays open when you exit the game, and even though the devs say the time doesn't count, it toootaaaally counts. But I did play the game a lot.

My next 3 are Witcher 1, ME2, and Deus Ex:HR at 45, 43, and 42 hrs.

I have no idea why Witcher 2 and the original Stalker are at ~10 hrs, they gotta be like 50 and 100 hrs, easy.

shandy706

Had to cut and paste as Octodad, Lego: Marvel Superheroes, and Fallout: NV were #3, #2, and #1. 90% of the hours in those games are my wife and 7 year old daughter.

Pretty obvious I play across a ton of hardware and that I do NOT play multiplayer games. The Witcher 3 and Starcraft 2 would be high on this list if they were on Steam.

steamcutlop2a.png

That's out of 292 games. Most are top releases/well known games of the nearly 300. Not much filler in my games list.

SoulUnison

Banned
TEAM FORTRESS 2
  • 1,187 Hours
GARRY'S MOD
  • 725 Hours
BORDERLANDS 2
  • 305 Hours
LEFT 4 DEAD 2
  • 151 Hours
DARK SOULS: PREPARE TO DIE EDITION
  • 98 Hours
BORDERLANDS
  • 98 Hours
DARK SOULS II
  • 96 Hours
METAL GEAR SOLID 5: THE PHANTOM PAIN
  • 92 Hours
THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM
  • 82 Hours
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 3 FULL BURST
  • 78 Hours

NZNova

I only included my top 8. Whoops.

1CfQCH5.png

Anyway... I got really into Payday 2 this one time. Also, adventure capitalist is my secret shame...

shandy706

Blows my mind how people put 1000+ hours into a game. I'd get so bored by then.

Probably the closest I ever came in my life is maybe Goldeneye on the N64 or Starcraft on PC.....maybe Battlefield 2 1942 or Starsiege: Tribes back in the day too. However, I was a teen during those times. I'd still be surprised if I put more than 250-300 hours into those games even as a "kid".

Edit** Correction, I'd have been 21 when Battlefield 2 came out, and I meant 1942. Derp

Most of these games I don't even play anymore.

CSGO: Still play somewhat frequently.

CoH: Haven't touch this is years, however it's one of my favorite games of all time. The hours would be a lot higher, but CoH came to Steam at a much later date.

Dota 2: Tried to get into Dota 2 didn't really like it.

RO 2: Great FPS, but also haven't played it in years.

CoH 2: CoH 2 was bad compared to the original so really didn't get into it.

ED: Love this game, just waiting for the Horizons expansion later this year.

Civ 5: Always a fun game to play time to time.

Skyrim: Haven't touched it in years, same goes for XCOM.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
TF2 - 427Hours
Tribes Ascend - 390 Hours
DOTA2 - 370 Hours
Eve Online - 220 Hours
Killing Floor - 178
Mount and Blade Warband - 85

Vitor711

3,044 hours on DOTA2.

... Do I win? Next game is like 200 (Dark Souls 2).

Also, CS? I did not play CS anywhere near that much. No idea what's going on there.

0AD0KXw.png

Dezzy

How are people getting a sorted list like that? Edit: Thanks for the answers. :)

As you can see, I don't play games for a very long time before moving on usually.
There are other games that I've spent tons of time on, but they're either console or non-Steam PC games, obviously.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
How are people getting a sorted list like that?

View your profile and on the right side should be a numbered game count. Click it and by default you should be looking at most played sorted from top to bottom.

Too lazy to cap, edit, and upload.

1. Euro Truck Simulator 2: 280 hours
2. Sid Meier's Civilization V: 139 hours
3. Clicker Heroes: 134 hours
4. Test Drive Unlimited 2: 80 hours
5. Mass Effect 2: 76 hours
6. Star Trek Online: 75 hours
7. Elite: Dangerous: 59 hours
8. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: 51 hours
9. Robocraft: 51 hours
10. LEGO The Lord of the Rings: 45 hours

TheStig88

haZqRXM.jpg

I didn't play it through Steam, but TrackMania Nations Forever should be on there to the tune of another 4-500 hours, maybe more. Nothing else of note on Steam, but WoW of course crushes them all combined under its iron boot.

zulux21

with marvel and clicker a lot of that is just idling while doing other things though I would put my real active time in marvel around 400 hours or so as I have sunk a lot of time into that.

my borderlands 2 time is legit without idling though.

magic 2014 would have made the list but they removed 2 headed dragon which removed my late night game play sessions with my friend.

the new version has it back but you don't get anything for playing it at all which makes it feel pointless to play until I unlock everything :/

bobawesome

Y6sxdYg.png

I don't do a lot of PC gaming. Terraria was when I was at the lowest point in my life. I marathoned That 70's Show and Married With Children on Netflix while playing it. Fallout 3 was when I bought my first "real" computer. At this point Steam is more like a chat client for me.

qZbY6cE.png

Wings of Prey is a glitch, so I included 11 games. I'm sort of shocked at how many people have multiple 500+ hour games on their lists, I'm not even sure I'll break 1,000 hours played across ALL games/platforms this year.

Top Bottom