• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PS4) announced (early 2018)

TheCed

I'd like to see Stacked Reynn, Lann and Tama(S) : One Character is Large the other is Medium and Tama as the Small one.

It would be very original. I'd love to see that. But they aren't very popular so I'm not expecting it.

J-Tier

Looks like they'll announce one of four characters that'll be announced once a month starting August 7th. There's a stacked silhouette out there that gives away Golbez, maybe also Ultimecia. Not sure if I could figure out any others.

598069ed231d6.jpg

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Looks like they'll announce one of four characters that'll be announced once a month starting August 7th. There's a stacked silhouette out there that gives away Golbez, maybe also Ultimecia. Not sure if I could figure out any others.

They teased that next reveal would be a man so I guess it's either Jecht or Goblez.

Also for anyone to see.

TDLink

I want to see Jecht first just for peace of mind.

Looking like these 4 will be all villains though. Makes sense to prioritize them before the Duodecim "Third" characters, although Kain already got in...

TDLink

Wow, the roster is a total sausagefest.

If all the vets come back there will be:

1. Terra
  2. Shantotto
  3. Prishe
  4. Cloud of Darkness
  5. Ultimecia
  6. Tifa
  7. Yuna
  8. Y'shtola
  9. Ramza

Not that bad. Hopefully we'll get some more new ones too. My main wants (for new ones) are Rydia and Rinoa (with Dog-launching moveset).

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Thet said 3v3 but if enough people ask I am sure they can work something. Just that they balanced the game around 3v3

Damn!!! I wouldn't mind if u could choose 2 other characters as your assist like in Dissidia 012 but this is more like team base fighting game.

Im guessing if there is a single player, the two other characters going to be controlled by AI?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
The game is almost certainly balanced around 3 v 3.

Characters like Y'shtola would probably be bodied hard in 1v1 since she seems designed to be more a support character.

Yeah, thats what I have figured. this is very much team base fighting game, I guess this why the game has a class system now.

J-Tier

They teased that next reveal would be a man so I guess it's either Jecht or Goblez.

Also for anyone to see.
Ohhh, so the other two are likely Jecht and Cloud of Darkness then. That's cool! I imagine we'll have parity with the first Dissidia then by the end of the year, and we'd only be missing two or three in regards to Duodecim I imagine.

Damn!!! I wouldn't mind if u could choose 2 other characters as your assist like in Dissidia 012 but this is more like team base fighting game.

Im guessing if there is a single player, the two other characters going to be controlled by AI?
Actually, I think they mentioned 1v1 and 2v2 recently.

Well there's not a lot of female villains. Conversely, they already added the worst girl (Terra) so the girl reps have nowhere to go but up.

How do you live with yourself? Hating on Terra is equivalent to: kicking puppies, pushing old ladies who need help crossing the street down in the gutter, retweeting Trump.

SOLDIER

Well there's not a lot of female villains. Conversely, they already added the worst girl (Terra) so the girl reps have nowhere to go but up.

They could always put Tifa in the Chaos side, just as Cloud was dumped there against his will in 012.

That certainly would be interesting in a lot of ways...

All she does in FF6 is mope around or cry about some bullshit. Like jesus girly, get over yourself.

Uh, she also asks Shadow to teach her about love (good choice), and singlehandedly raises an entire orphanage worth of war children before spanking Phunbaba and telling Kefka what's up.

Terra is god tier.

DKHF

I'm guessing we will see Golbez on that date.

I'm not too interested in villains. I wish they had a bigger roster of interesting side characters, like Aranea, Fang, Beatrix, Fran, Balthier, Auron, Red XIII, Cyan, Shadow, etc. etc. the mains after VII are some of my least favorite characters.

Ydelnae

Lack of Gabranth teasing worries me. I don't want him to be the only original character that doesn't come back for release, but if he doesn't even return later as a late DLC addition, I'll be disappointed.

TDLink

Lack of Gabranth teasing worries me. I don't want him to be the only original character that doesn't come back for release, but if he doesn't even return later as a late DLC addition, I'll be disappointed.

I am not -that- worried. I think it's partially because he really needs to be redesigned in order to still work. Granted, they already redesigned Bartz and he was on the base roster of the Arcade version.

Ezalc

We already got Zidane in this, time to put in my boy Laguna and then add in Amarant and Beatrix to round out the fucking travesty that was IX not getting another goddamn rep in 012.

Still fucking pissed about this shit Square.

TDLink

We already got Zidane in this, time to put in my boy Laguna and then add in Amarant and Beatrix to round out the fucking travesty that was IX not getting another goddamn rep in 012.

Still fucking pissed about this shit Square.

No way Amarant is getting anywhere close to the roster. Maybe Beatrix. Vivi and Steiner I also view as strong possibilities from that game though.

Laguna is going to happen for sure since he's a vet, probably just post release.

Top Bottom