• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you get nude to use the toilet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has to be tag fishing.

captainraincoat
Liberating Experience
(Today, 10:33 AM)

bosmanh0ssh.gif

yuraya

Sometimes.....

If i know im about to have a runny day i nude up and go straight from the toilet to the shower
rather than going through a roll of toilet paper

Also
Has anyone tried having a shit in the shower.....its a liberating experience...the warm water feels nice and when it drops to your feet you look down and watch it dissolve down the plughole will little mess...i can see why women like water births

DOYSgM8.gif

bjork

I used to know a dude named Nirun who always took a shit naked. So whenever I've had a particularly long day and am ending it with a poop before a shower, I always say, "I'm a go take a Nirun shit before I hose off."

It's the best. I wouldn't do it in public, but at home, hell yes.

MIMIC

Banned
DerZuhälter;97436696 said:
captainraincoat
Liberating Experience
(Today, 10:33 AM)

When people do this I always think they actually got tagged....then I look and groan in disappointment. lol

Eerrr no of course not. Like most people, I roll up the front of my shirt into my collar and pull it tight.

do "most people" really even do that? you're saying you take bottom of your shirt, flip it through the neckhole and pull it through? i dont take my shirt off but that makes less sense to me than taking your shirt off.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
In public, no, just take my shirt off to avoid splash damage.

At home, sure, since showering is usually done after a poop.

Sometimes.....

If i know im about to have a runny day i nude up and go straight from the toilet to the shower

Also
Has anyone tried having a shit in the shower.....its a liberating experience...the warm water feels nice and when it drops to your feet you look down and watch it dissolve down the plughole will little mess...i can see why women like water births

NrV9BRd.jpg

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Sometimes.....

Also
What the fuckk

I take of my shirt cause it feels icky that something is touching me while I'm taking a shit. It feels like my shirt is watching my through my skin.

I dont take my pants completely off though.

I also cannot take shits in public restrooms, unless I really really really really really have to.

bryanee

Also

Its been quoted many times but..........

tumblr_ltp1rwyTn71r0ftodo1_250.gif

neorej

ERMYGERD!
I take of my shirt cause it feels icky that something is touching me while I'm taking a shit. It feels like my shirt is watching my through my skin.

I dont take my pants completely off though.

I also cannot take shits in public restrooms, unless I really really really really really have to.

I just bring a magazine and take my sweet time shitting away. After I'm done, I proudly strut out of the restroom

bryanee

Also

Its been quoted many times but..........

tumblr_ltp1rwyTn71r0ftodo1_250.gif

And no, I do not get naked to take a shit.

ElRenoRaven

Also

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? Seriously that's disgusting.

I just bring a magazine and take my sweet time shitting away. After I'm done, I proudly strut out of the restroom
It feels weird sitting on a toilet that a stranger has sat on. Its like wearing someone else's underwear.

I also cant read magazines while on the toilet. I dont like looking at pictures of peoples faces. I feel like they're watching me. Sometimes I imagine them imagining me taking a shit because I'm looking at their picture. Its like ESP.

Also

If I did that I would probably vomit. Then my tub would be filled with puke and shit. Then I would vomit even more. Then I would Jump outta the shower to get away from the stench, thus leaving the steaming stew of shit and vomit to percolate throughout the walls of my apartment.

No thanks, I'm good.

GulAtiCa

Sometimes.....

Also

Batigol? Is that you?

MBR

Banned
When doing the regular stuff it can be kinda' cold, so if it isn't a nightly visit I'm gonna be clothed.

I only get completely undressed if I'm gonna puke. (Locked door, nobody will hopefully ever see me crouched over the toilet naked hurling my guts out)
There's no telling where that stuff will go.
Makes it sound like I throw up often when I have strategies like that.

Batigol

Banned
Batigol? Is that you?

No, it's not, but I do agree with the guy! It's a great experience. Makes you feel like a man

I have perfected my art form. What helps is I have a detachable plug hole, so ain't no peanut shit getting stuck in that. Shit goes right through it. Anything would.

Shower head comes off too so I also have my own personalised bidet to rinse me out after so to speak.

Now I don't do this all the time, because the gf doesn't exactly know about it and I don't think she'd take it too well being a clean freak, but when I'm alone and have a done of free time I'll save up a deuce to drop

Better to shit in the shower and be clean, then to soil yourself with a dirty shit after you've just showered

Yeah actually, I like to get nude when I go sit on the toilet. Not because I'm splashing (I don't understand how you manage it, that never happens to me) or anything other particular reason, but I just like being without clothes in toilet. I don't do it nearly every time though, especially quite rarely during winters when it can be relatively cold in here and I have more clothes on, but during summers I do it more often as I don't have that much clothes on when I'm home.

Then I take either a magazine or Wii U's Gamepad with me to the toilet, and sit in there taking my time. Oh that feeling.

Rad-

Naked number 2s are the best. I do it on weekends. But not because of splashing. I just think it gives a sort of freedom feeling.

Really think about it. You in the nudes, sitting on a crapper. That's the sort of moment when you feel like the king of the world.

I used to back when I lived in Arizona when I was younger. Only at my place of course.

Sometimes.....

Also
kpshockgdutd.gif

datruth29

I do it when I'm home and I have time. It's just feels really comfortable. However, when not I home, full clothes. Unless shit got real, then the shirt comes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom