• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you get nude to use the toilet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
oh my..
one of those threads again..

TIL people undress to take a shit...

Also
Has anyone tried having a shit in the shower.....its a liberating experience...the warm water feels nice and when it drops to your feet you look down and watch it dissolve down the plughole will little mess...i can see why women like water births

Wat8.jpg

I get completely naked to use a public urinal.

this wins!

list of waffle stompers

here's a few more

You can shit on the shower and avoid wasting TP
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=79141753&postcount=24

White Castles & alcohol.
One time I couldn't even get my pants down in time, just jumped in the tub fully clothed and let it blast away. Showered, mashed the large chunks between my toes to get it down the drain and threw clothes in a plastic bag and in garbage.

Good times.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44375302&postcount=45

I also take diarrhea poops in the shower. It's liquid so it just washes away. Doesn't smell too flowery, though.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=55889004&postcount=94

Kater

Banned
Sometimes.....

If i know im about to have a runny day i nude up and go straight from the toilet to the shower
rather than going through a roll of toilet paper

Also
Has anyone tried having a shit in the shower.....its a liberating experience...the warm water feels nice and when it drops to your feet you look down and watch it dissolve down the plughole will little mess...i can see why women like water births
Ewww
EWWW

That's gross.

Eteric Rice

Sometimes.....

If i know im about to have a runny day i nude up and go straight from the toilet to the shower

Also

aW8yE0P.jpg

WAT.

So....I thought this thread was unusual to start with, then it rapidly escalated to shitting in the shower? WTF?!

That's absolutely disgusting. I've heard of people taking a piss in the shower, but shit? People are very weird indeed.

I take a #2 right before I shower in the morning, so yeah I guess? Any other time I need to use the toilet I keep clothes on.

edit: wtf at shower post.

Kyaw

Pants completely off most times and pull up my top a bit.

Habits carry on from being brought up in a third world country.

Sometimes.....

Also

dpdbxwxr2yel.jpg

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
No OP, i did not get nude. MY father did though,

==========================
poop in the shower
=============================
W.T.F.

Sometimes.....

Also

AH5.gif

shira

Sometimes.....

Also

izuijmr55Kkx4.gif

Nibel

Sometimes.....

Also

ibcNXXgfVI02m2.gif

I only take my bottom clothing off. I get ontop of the toilet and squat on it like a gargoyle. It makes taking dumps much easier.

Icomp

Also

The responses to this is killing me. The guys at work must think I'm crazy.

shuri

Banned
You guys take shower right after a #2?! Why would you want to shower with all the fumes and everything still floating around?!

CryptiK

Sometimes.....

Also
That has to be tag fishing.

When I was in college I used to lived with a roommate. To make a long story very short, we didn't like each other.

Our bathroom was one of those where the shower and bathtub is separated, but in the same "room". So a small area for the shower and then the bathtub right next to it. He used to take baths quite frequently, which I didn't. So I used to shit in the bathtub and then wash it down. Fuck you guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom