• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you have trouble getting rid of games?

Yes, but for NES games especially, be prepared to spend a lot to buy good packing materials or risk a load of complaints/negative feedbacks.

Yay. Sounds like loads of fun. My reluctance of selling stuff over ebay is also part of my problem :(

PM what complete NES games you have, ill take some off your hands

I've gotta go through what I have and what I want to keep first. I think I have around 50 NES games still (I did manage to get rid of a few a couple of years ago). You'll be the first to hear when I get the list together.

All carts are perfectly clean, were bought new and the booklets are in great shape. I'm not sure if I still have the little styrofoam blocks from the boxes though and I have to make sure the boxes are still in good shape (they are in storage while the games and bookets are kept with the rest of my games.

ThirstyFly said:
I've gotta go through what I have and what I want to keep first. I think I have around 50 NES games still (I did manage to get rid of a few a couple of years ago). You'll be the first to hear when I get the list together.

All carts are perfectly clean, were bought new and the booklets are in great shape. I'm not sure if I still have the little styrofoam blocks from the boxes though and I have to make sure the boxes are still in good shape (they are in storage while the games and bookets are kept with the rest of my games.

cool just let me know what complete games you have whenever you get a chance

Top Bottom