• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you occassionally eat very heavy or non-traditional foods for breakfast/dinner

HvySky

Dude a Red Bull every day? How are you still alive?

The body can handle a surprising amount of self-inflicted abuse. I used to drink at least 1-2 Red Bulls a day when I worked in the restaurant industry. Hell, I'd have 5-6 of the large cans on days like Mother's Day just to get through 14 grueling hours.

i dont mind it but it is more about time what decides what;s what. but yeah on a weekend morning when i stay at home if there is left-over pizza or bread from pizza hut for example i would breakfast with that

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
If I have leftovers from a get-together the night before I'll eat that for breakfast. An omelette and toast are a good meal any time of any day.

Not the same, but I do a variant of bulletproof coffee every morning.

12oz coffee
2 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 scoop protein powder

Heavy could certainly describe it

On other mornings, usually weekends, I'll put down a 4 egg omlett, with bacon, feta, salami and topped with a blob of Greek yogurt.

I rarely eat breakfast, but if I do, it's usually leftovers from the previous night's dinner. I really can't do sweet for breakfast. Would much rather have some steak or pasta or curry, et cetera.

Zoe

My breakfasts growing up were basically a kind of fried rice + some kind of meat (corned beef hash, chicken adobo, spam)

Top Bottom