• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

What Is Your Ideal Breakfast?

TTOOLL

Mar 22, 2012
Three to four scrambled eggs with 25g of oats and 5g of chia seeds in it. Mix it all together and don’t let the eggs cook too much, texture is great this way. Some coffee and a fruit as “dessert”.

• Triggered
Reactions: SpiceRacz and Vier

SirKicksalot

Jan 9, 2018

INCUBASE

Jan 8, 2018
Coffee and silence

I dont eat as soon as I wake up, and once I've brushed my teeth, everything tastes like shit, so I'll wait

Reactions: Vier

JetSetJustin

Jan 14, 2021
I’ve been intermittent fasting for the past few weeks and have lost almost 40 pounds.

Before my new lifestyle change, a big bowl of four biscuits, cut in half, and enough gravy to make it so you can’t see them anymore.
How many hours do you fast a day? I'd love to lose this much weight.

Quasicat

Aug 8, 2019
How many hours do you fast a day? I'd love to lose this much weight.
I’m at a 22 hour fast 6 days a week with a day where I eat from noon to 6pm. At first it wasn’t working well because I was breaking my fast with carbs. Once I started breaking it with jerky and a cheese stick, it really went quick. My ultimate goal is to eventually do OMAD (one meal a day), but I’m not there yet.

Reactions: JetSetJustin

sackings

Jul 22, 2020
Insert Ron Swanson memes here about the superiority of breakfast food...

Most days its toast and PB. If I have time its scrambled eggs + cheese and bacon. If eating out prob a big ole omelette with some crispy hashbrowns. But TBH I love almost all breakfast food, so damn good

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: GymWolf and Vier

Raven117

Oct 5, 2015
Just coffee and something light for me. If I know its going to be a long physical day, a breakfast taco or eggs rancheros.

Rat Rage

Aug 13, 2019
Three to four scrambled eggs with 25g of oats and 5g of chia seeds in it. Mix it all together and don’t let the eggs cook too much, texture is great this way. Some coffee and a fruit as “dessert”.

Sounds wild. I might try this. Hope it doesn't taste like ass.

TTOOLL

Mar 22, 2012
Sounds wild. I might try this. Hope it doesn't taste like ass.
It doesn’t. Oats and chia have zero taste, just make sure you season it well. I use salt, pepper, chimichurri and a bit of curcumin.

VysePSU

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
Coffee with cream and sugar, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and french toast. :messenger_savoring:

Also, also, potato pancakes with sour cream!

Last edited:

sunnysideup

Banned
Nov 11, 2018
I dont eat breakfast anymore, just coffee. i eat an early lunch instead around 10.

breakfast is nothing but fast carbs and sugar. i rather save those kcal for lunch and dinner when food is tastier.

i like real meal meal rather than cereals and such.

Last edited: