• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Do you smoke weed?

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
toking mad weeds today my bruddas

woman is out of town, getting my fast on and my pump on while the vapes course through the veins

no pentagon ultra violence experiments for at least a few days makes jack a dull boy

Last edited:

심포니

Formerly '嫩翼'
Apr 2, 2013
香港
I like being in Mass because people don't give a shit if you're smoking in public. Got damn. I was there this weekend and being able to smoke good leaf felt good. But I'm back to the oil for now (sadface)

• Triggered
Reactions: SLoWMoTIoN

Meesh

Jan 6, 2007
Canada
The weed ya buy in pot stores is too damn expensive. It's crazy. That's really all right now.... playing some Links Awakening... wondering how long itll take for some indie Yahoo hippie to come up with a pot farm simulator while I completely adore how cute the little fucker is in his lil green tunic...

Jan 6, 2013
Northern Ireland
Finally copped a dry herb vape a few weeks ago. A cheaper, safer solution!
What did you go for? I started with a MFLB but the batteries went to shit quickly. Got a Pax 2 which was a bit more wack than I was led to believe so I flogged it on ebay for 80 quid and replaced it with a Starry v3 which is quite awesome and comes with a little concentrate pad if you happen to be that way inclined.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Tesseract

심포니

Formerly '嫩翼'
Apr 2, 2013
香港
What did you go for? I started with a MFLB but the batteries went to shit quickly. Got a Pax 2 which was a bit more wack than I was led to believe so I flogged it on ebay for 80 quid and replaced it with a Starry v3 which is quite awesome and comes with a little concentrate pad if you happen to be that way inclined.
I don't remember the name but instead of the PAX I just opted for a battery-like device. I think it works well for my on-the-go needs :)

Reactions: Thing on a Spring

Meesh

Jan 6, 2007
Canada
Which can be done without the use of recreational drugs.
I agree with this, obviously it's true... but I'd like to hypothesize that perhaps being under the influence of some drugs,.mostly hallucinogens, opens doors not as accessible as you would if you were meditating, reading/education, or many other forms of internal self improvement. I'd probably say they aren't even in the same building. I believe in life changing experiences, revelations had when high. Meditate while stoned, like smoke a joint. If you meditate regular, then smoke a joint my experience is quite different than when I don't.

...but what I can't believe, what I can't accept, is we will no longer be able to claim, "our body is Reggie". Its a sad time we live in when our "booty is Bowser"...
God speed Reg, you adorable giant. May your rule in the Nintendoverse be remembered fondly.

All the names you took, the games, the waggle... dear lord that waggle. The gameboy micro. The memes, the Gifs....

For the times they are a chang'n...