• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you smoke weed?

D-Dude

Never smoked either Cigs or Weed but I would like to try out some Space Cake in one of those shops in Amsterdam one day.

My mind is pretty terrible so it needs some relaxant to stop it firing so fast.
Amsterdam is so overrated... If you come here, please visit the south of the country. Much less annoying people, less overpriced, more nature, and cheaper hotels.

Source: I live here

Amsterdam is so overrated... If you come here, please visit the south of the country. Much less annoying people, less overpriced, more nature, and cheaper hotels.

But Media had shown me that all of the Dutch are nice people!

Do you guys eat Space Cake in the South? :3

D-Dude

But Media had shown me that all of the Dutch are nice people!

Do you guys eat Space Cake in the South? :3

You can buy Space Cake in every Coffeshop around here. Weed, hasj, things like that. I live 10 min from a coffeshop, they are everywhere...

Dutch people are nice, but can be annoying. They have the nasty habit of putting their noses where it doesn't belong.

Good cities to visit are Maastricht, Gulpen, Heerlen, Weert, Eindhoven.
Maastricht is the city where they found a Mosasaurus couple years ago, and is one of the oldest cities in EU

Weilthain

Banned

I trust as someone living there you know what it’s really like.

For me growing up, Amsterdam was the go to destination for me and my friends during our teenage years simply due to being able to buy weed and mushrooms.
was there when Holland won the euro cup or whatever in 2004ish it was epic.

I know the feelings. I meet tourists every single day from all over the world and I think “why are you coming here?”

You can buy Space Cake in every Coffeshop around here. Weed, hasj, things like that. I live 10 min from a coffeshop, they are everywhere...

Dutch people are nice, but can be annoying. They have the nasty habit of putting their noses where it doesn't belong.

Good cities to visit are Maastricht, Gulpen, Heerlen, Weert, Eindhoven.
Maastricht is the city where they found a Mosasaurus couple years ago, and is one of the oldest cities in EU

Damn, so it's okay to have it elsewhere other than Amsterdam!

You mean they are nosey? I can understand that but I didn't know it was annoying!

I am guessing most of these Cities speak English to go there, but duly noted! I will check these places out, thanks!

Weilthain Weilthain Scotland isn't THAT bad, is it?

Last edited:

Weilthain

Banned

You mean they are nosey? I can understand that but I didn't know it was annoying!

I am guessing most of these Cities speak English to go there, but duly noted! I will check these places out, thanks!

the only way I can rationalise it, is by imagining that the tourists have been everywhere else already.

I met a guy today who’s wife is the screenwriter for a Netflix show I can’t remember the name of but they are filming in Edinburgh, he was a stand up comedian. He seemed to be enjoying him self, but of all the places to go I don’t really understand what is the attraction other than “come and look at this mountain”

“look over there, it’s a field, well it’s not really a field it’s got rocks in it”

the only way I can rationalise it, is by imagining that the tourists have been everywhere else already.

I met a guy today who’s wife is the screenwriter for a Netflix show I can’t remember the name of but they are filming in Edinburgh, he was a stand up comedian. He seemed to be enjoying him self, but of all the places to go I don’t really understand what is the attraction other than “come and look at this mountain”

“look over there, it’s a field, well it’s not really a field it’s got rocks in it”

They obviously wanted to try the Deep Fried XXXXXX that Scotland does as tradition.

You also have Edinburgh Castle and the Summer Festival...and you are the only dudes who do the "Loves Anime" Theatre Festivals as well!

Scotland has stuff going for it.

Weilthain

Banned
They obviously wanted to try the Deep Fried XXXXXX that Scotland does as tradition.

You also have Edinburgh Castle and the Summer Festival...and you are the only dudes who do the "Loves Anime" Theatre Festivals as well!

Scotland has stuff going for it.

yea I’m just joking Scotland is great I’m literally just down the road from the castle it’s awesome. All the shit you hear bad about the UK it’s not here that’s for sure.

never had a deep fried mars bar yet.

D-Dude

Yeah, you see a lot of German, French and Belgium and some Asian people here all buying weed. Most of us speak at least 2 languages ( I speak dutch, English, German, Croatian, and southern Dutch dialect which is a language on its on) but most of us speak English.

I forgot the city Valkenburg... it is an old town dating back to middle-ages. There is a huge cave-network and some old castles and ruïnes.

Valkenburg-.jpg

Last edited:
yea I’m just joking Scotland is great I’m literally just down the road from the castle it’s awesome. All the shit you hear bad about the UK it’s not here that’s for sure.

never had a deep fried mars bar yet.

Good to know that I can go there to avoid Brexit and stuff.

You should!

Yeah, you see a lot of German, French and Belgium and some Asian people here all buying weed. Most of us speak at least 2 languages ( I speak dutch, English, German, Croatian, and southern Dutch dialect which is a language on its on) but most of us speak English.

I forgot the city Valkenburg... it is an old town dating back to middle-ages. There is a huge cave-network and some old castles and ruïnes.

Valkenburg-.jpg

Fair enough! You guys seem to know a lot of languages. :LOL:

Damn, that looks quite a beautiful City! I like stuff like that. <3

Doczu

Are there any research papers regarding smoking while breastfeeding? I wanted to make a surprise to my wife and get us something to chill, but i (and she of course) wouldn't want to even think about risking the kids health and growth with (very, very ocasional) smoking.
Serious question, please don'tjudge, we aint some trailer trash crackers.

cryptoadam

Banned
Hit up the legal weed store today. Gonna try it out but know it won't be good as my black market guy. Sometimes you just don't want to see your dealer and deal with the small talk and waiting around LOL. Ordered some online on Tuesday but shit isn't going to arrive till Tuesday. Last time it took 2 days this time its taking a week arg.

Tenaciousmo

Hit up the legal weed store today. Gonna try it out but know it won't be good as my black market guy. Sometimes you just don't want to see your dealer and deal with the small talk and waiting around LOL. Ordered some online on Tuesday but shit isn't going to arrive till Tuesday. Last time it took 2 days this time its taking a week arg.
the legal stuff i get in canada is amazing compared to just about anything i ever got before that.

Tenaciousmo

Just smoked some monkey glue and its not bad. I can still get some really good stuff for 180-200 so its a bit cheaper.

Prices need to be cheaper and the packaging is retarded.
I don't know , prices at the SQDC (quebec weed) are pretty reasonable for most variety, usualy 25-30$ (canadian) for 3.5g which is roughly what i was paying in High school.

Gutwrench

Neo Member
Cannabis has unbelievable medical values it’s not just new age hippies getting stoned.
We all have an endocannabinoid system in our bodies it’s amazing when you see that it’s common to so much life and how old this is Medical cannabis can have remarkable power against things like MS and Crohns. It can help with all kinds of cancers as well I have seen first hand the power of medical cannabis and it’s nothing to do with smoking. I was prescribed 420 evaluations sacramento last year in my state. It's an incredible painkiller. If you've got stinging back pains, a little weed is like a professional massage. Sore feet suddenly feel ready to run a mile.

Meesh

I know this is random but William Elliot Whitmores Hell or High Water is such a damn good song.

His voice... is like a fine scotch. Hard and smokey where it needs to be, with delicate notes of time and the daily grind... or something like that.
Weird how I only just discovered him.

Winter John

Gold Member
I went to Brazil a few weeks back to visit some old buddies. I had a real good time and it was a beautiful place, but Christ the local weed was fuckin terrible. I don't get it. They're smoking shit that Jersey crack babies would be ashamed of

belmarduk

Going to Lisbon is crazy for that. People openly try to sell you weed and coke. Decriminalization really seems to be helping their economy. I don't partake myself, so I couldn't vouch for the quality.

Dark Star

Picked up an eighth of hemp flower from a local shop. CBD weed grown in Oregon, legal in Texas. Smoking this strain, Sour Space Candy, it gives me a very relaxing body high. It's a functional buzz that doesn't impair me much at all. I'm really enjoying it. So much so that I'm not even that upset about actual high THC herb being illegal in my state anymore. I'm simply content and it feels good. Lessens my anxiety and it's a great way to start the day, or end the night.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
6a9b312d7a.png

Mentality, physically Gorilla Glue is highly satisfying. It will leave you licking chops, it's a popular strain that obviously won a few cannabis cups and is just a really good strain. I don't see myself returning to this strain with all the options out there but Gorilla Glue gives you focus and big picture viewing so it's something you can just enjoy.
Good strain
4/5

cryptoadam

Banned
So anyone smoke the holy grail? Its the top weed my boys have been smoking for a while now, its basically what they swear by. For me its a bit to much as I don't like getting stupid high anymore.

Kev Kev

i miss smokin weed soooooooo much

i'm on hiatus till i'm finished with school. so far it's working out for me as I've made straight A's the last two semesters and won an award for outstanding musical performance (only give out one in the school of music for each semester) and overall i'm healthier and more productive in my (sometimes boring) life.

but maaaaan do i miss rippin that bong first thing in the morning before i get out of bed on a day off and just bein high af all day. playin video games (especially this), cleanin my apartment, getting my weekly shopping and errands done.

can't wait to start smokin again, and by then i'll be playing gigs and will be able to smoke at my job too :D

DESTROYA

So anyone smoke the holy grail? Its the top weed my boys have been smoking for a while now, its basically what they swear by. For me its a bit to much as I don't like getting stupid high anymore.
You’ve made me curious as to what the Holy Grail of weed is?
Its weird on my part even though we have legal weed shops here in MA I still feel anxious going into a “weed” store.
I still go to my local underground weed guy.

cryptoadam

Banned
You’ve made me curious as to what the Holy Grail of weed is?
Its weird on my part even though we have legal weed shops here in MA I still feel anxious going into a “weed” store.
I still go to my local underground weed guy.

There are different strains of it, but my underground guy gets the really potent stuff. One of my boys who I would say is an expert in the weed game says its the most potent weed.

I kinda felt the same way, was sticking to delivery services or black market, but I am warming up to our weed stores now. I just get annoyed going to a dealer because its a bit far to travel, you have to make stupid small talk and BS and its always on their time. And you know your dealer will always have some BS like I am going here or there or I am waiting for my guy etc... With the weed store you walk in buy your shit and get out.

Top Bottom