• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you use a case on your phone? If so, which case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skybald

I prefer a nude phone.

That being said, I protect my investments. I have had this Luvvitt UltraArmour case for more than a year now. This case can take a bruising. I have dropped my phone a bunch on to any surface you can think of. This case is also slim for the protection it offers and cheap as well, but not cheap materials.

iPhone 6 Case, 6s Case LUVVITT [Ultra Armor] Shock Absorbing Case Best Heavy Duty Dual Layer Tough Cover for Apple iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s (4.7) - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JYKGDD0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_V.-zxbH0RFJ8K

Z1, krussel flip case. On my third case for the phone (which is now over three years old). Phone is still in perfect condition (and the cases were mostly fine, they just got a bit tatty on the edges after a while).

I use a clear case for my green iPhone cus I bought a green iPhone and I wanted it to look green. In hindsight, it was a bad idea. Should have bought a black or white and gotten a green case for it.
The clear care is a yellowed as fuck.

Malvolio

Devilcase bumper on my Z3. Absolutely love it and hope to have one for all future phones. Sturdy as hell yet allows me to actually touch the phone.
Z3C10.jpg

dity

I have an official red leather Apple iPhone 5s case on my SE. The colour has roughened up a bit, but I think it adds to its charm. Feels really nice to hold.

IwXDbsM.jpg

*edit: I should note that I like the look of worn leather, so the fact that the colour dulls and blackens isn't much of a concern to me. Also, silicon makes me feel yucky. Especially if I have sweaty hands or something lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom