• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doctor Doom is an anti-social computer programmer in the upcoming Fantastic Four film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokterian

BLOG OF DOOM! What the fuck..this movie was all ready in ruines when it was announced even with the cast even with the leaked photo's of hobo doom..my god just stop..stop it.

Moppeh

Banned
I was very "wait and see" with this shit until now. Like wtf? It might still be an alright film, but it definitely won't be a cool cinematic adaptation of F4.

Slayven

Marvel be like this when Fox offers to sell the rights back after this bombs.
new-avengers-doom-speech.png

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Why in the fucking name of Christ, in a world where the biggest, most beloved heroes, heroes who headline billionnaire movie franchises, heroes who are geniuses, gods, magicians, superpowered men and women...Why in the name of unholy FUCK did Fox decide to take Dr. Doom and make him a motherfucking shitty-ass blogger? Like...what the fuck?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Nothing surprises me about this movie any more. This is going to be so much fun to laugh at.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
That's hilarious. Doom is such a cool villain it's a shame we won't see him done right on the big screen.

Moppeh

Banned
Marvel be like this when Fox offers to sell the rights back after this bombs.

It probably won't bomb though, which sucks. Most people are going to go to this thing thinking Hulk is in it or some shit and it is going to make a decent sum of money. Such a bummer.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Makes sense; the shot we got against the green screen looked like he had a shitload of acne problems.

I'm ususally not the type of person to hope something fails but.......I hope this bombs as hard as a possible so Doom doesn't get his good name slandered.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
"Welcome to Latveria. The most beautiful and independent of kingdoms...that I have made...in Minecraft."

Slayven

It probably won't bomb though, which sucks. Most people are going to go to this thing thinking Hulk is in it or some shit and it is going to make a decent sum of money. Such a bummer.

People don't give the unwashed masses enough credit.

Anth0ny

It's like they want the franchise to die and the rights to revert back to Marvel.

I'm okay with this. We need something for phase 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom