• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Don't cry, it's just a video game

RoadHazard

Gold Member
n2pMYZZ.jpg

Just teasing you, brother. Don't take it to heart.
Fair enough, but I wanted this thread to be a tad more serious with less low effort hot takes/memes. There's even downright trolling like the dude a few posts back who's shitting on an entire community which is weird as I thought gaf is better than that. Anyway, I'll leave it a this.

Last edited:

Raven117

That game was excellent.

The ending of Tuchanka on Paragon.

mordin-solus-seashells.gif

After all these years and many playthroughs later, still hits hard.
The part when he yells
I made a mistake! and him taking responsibility for it to me was incredibly impactful and absolutely excellent character writing
QEPu3P4.gif

Shit hurts to this day.
In some ways, games have gone backwards in their story telling.
Yakuza 0 spoiler

hqdefault.jpg

Such a great fucking game.
Not a tear jerker but
when you see Goro, right at the end shot go from thoughtful reserved, to KIRYU-SAN crazy as a clear mask to his pain setting up his whole character going forward was absolutely excellent character writing

Yall have good taste.

There is also...this. Hits harder the older you get.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
It don’t tend to get emotional with any media any more but I do remember shedding a tear at the end of To the Moon.

Shit really hit hard and I daresay anyone not feeling anything at that point is dead inside and should get some help.

killatopak

Okay a bit more serious then. Sorry if my earlier wasn’t in line post OP.
Since a lot of the stuff that made me emotional was shared already, here’s some obscure ones.

irgrpnW.jpg
BYOOItj.jpg
gmVUn6S.jpg

Top Bottom