• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Don't cry, it's just a video game

So there's this thing that I believe started in the French gaming community a few months back in which you post a scene as a gif or a static image (whichever is easier for you) that made you feel emotional. Someone else that wants to join in then quotes your post (or the most recent post in the thread) and shares theirs. Pretty simple, right? I'll start.

Don't cry, it's just a video game.

The game:

maxresdefault.jpg

cireza

So there's this thing that I believe started in the French gaming community a few months back in which you post a scene as a gif or a static image (whichever is easier for you) that made you feel emotional. Someone else that wants to join in then quotes your post (or the most recent post in the thread) and shares theirs. Pretty simple, right? I'll start.

The game:

maxresdefault.jpg
That screenshot is weird, I don't recall there being another character next to the car. Is this Aranea ?

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
The last guardian. Incredible game. I am not spoiling the ending but this scene is my fav aside from ending

Gears of war 2. Was posted above.

Final fantasy xv. Idk why. I shouldn’t. But I was bawling my eyes out on that ending. That game is great.

I’ve also cried on tlou2, soma, ff16 prologue. Walking dead s01,

edit: And of course Death Stranding. I am not posting 2 hours ending here :p

Last edited:

StueyDuck

T

The game:

maxresdefault.jpg
Titanfall 2 when you get the smart pistol

Top Bottom