• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOOM 64/ DOOM Eternal MKB support on PS4?

decisions

I just wanted to make this thread to confirm two ridiculous things I read on Reddit.

1. DOOM Eternal does not have MKB support on PS4 because Bethesda sold a Hori Perhipheral Mouse and one-handed keyboard which is the only one that works.

2. DOOM 64 does not have MKB support on PS4, but does on Xbox for some reason.

I bought DOOM 64 to try for myself since it's only $5 and I would play it on controller eventually since you have to be less precise than in a newer FPS, and it seems to be true. For some reason the game does let you use your mouse to look around though - you just can't fire or use the keyboard - so I figured I would seek some confirmation.

Very disappointed in this as I just got my first mouse with a really good sensor (Razer Pro Click, 5G sensor) and seems like the only game I can use it with on PS4 is COD:MW. That was the main game I wanted to use it for anyways, but it would have been nice to replay DOOM with MKB.

Last edited:

GrayFoxPL

Yeah Eternal does not work with m/k.

Doom 64, don't know. There are many options in input config. Maybe you have to bind them manually.

It does work in Doom 2 though and most likely Doom 1.

Top Bottom