• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Doom Soundtrack by Mick Gordon is out on iTunes and elsewhere.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Oct 21, 2013
Easily one of the best soundtracks I've heard. This is up there with the Halo OST

rikichi

May 28, 2006
I just stabbed myself accidentally while listening to bfg division. I'm bleeding all over the floor right now.

Feels good!

Sep 1, 2014
"And those that tasted the bite of his soul named him...the DOOMSLAYER" Goosebumps engaged and man, what a lovely way to kick things up. I was waiting the for the OST ever since i played it, it simply rocks and as a whole it is one of the bests.
Now, where the hell is ultraviolence? Im going to listen to the whole thing but i wanted to listen that one first haha

MikeDown

Banned
May 22, 2013
Contrasting the true version of the OST with the game-rip on YouTube makes me appreciate his talent for creating and arranging music so much more.

DOOT & DOOT until it is DOOT!

MCD

Nov 9, 2006
Will it be available on Groove music? I bought KI1+2 ost from there ao wanna grab this there.

SolidSnakeUS

Aug 1, 2013
Grabbed it on Google Play since I still had $42 left from when I got my 6P :). Such a damn good soundtrack.

Zakard

Jan 22, 2013
I really hope they release it on something else than iTuens and Google Play. Guess I will be going with Spotify until then.

Hellshingu

Apr 9, 2014
Already given this thing 2 listens and I really am enjoying finally having an official release. Very good songs for the most part and I love the smaller ambient breaks in between the longer, main tracks.

Still not a fan of Rip & Tear and BFG Division
I'm sorry
(the calmer parts in between the song are much better).

They really should have released this along side the games launch or at least within the first month. Wonder why they decided to wait so long.

Noisepurge

Oct 2, 2009
Helsinki
www.playfire.com
They really should have released this along side the games launch or at least within the first month. Wonder why they decided to wait so long.

The game has the music as a dynamic soundtrack. So they might not have had any finished actual full versions of these. Mick Gordon probably wanted to take his time crafting them into full tracks.

Aranath

May 17, 2012
Oh, hell yeah! Awesome news to wake up to. I know what I'm listening to all morning now.

Gimme dat BFG Division goodness!

Tizoc

Jun 23, 2010
Oman
The OST isn't available in my region's store on iTunes >=/
Can't even access it on Spotify.

Ovek

7Member7
May 30, 2013
If no ones mentioned it it's up on Google Play streaming in the UK!

B3N1

Sep 26, 2013
Hungary
Small heart attack that Argent Combat wasn't on it. But it's just renamed as Harbinger. Sounds a bit different too, but still my favorite.

derFeef

Jan 21, 2010
Small heart attack that Argent Combat wasn't on it. But it's just renamed as Harbinger. Sounds a bit different too, but still my favorite.

Harbinger is awesome, it has the Doom 3 tune from Tweaker, which I really like.

Slick Butter

Sep 24, 2015
Huh. iTunes won't let me purchase it. "Cannot connect to the iTunes Store."
Dammit!

I wonder how much the mixes/arrangements differ from the in-game music. I'll find out later.

derFeef

Jan 21, 2010
Huh. iTunes won't let me purchase it. "Cannot connect to the iTunes Store."
Dammit!

I wonder how much the mixes/arrangements differ from the in-game music. I'll find out later.

A fair bit. But it's arranged for out-of-game hearing pretty well. I prefer it (of coruse) to the ripped music on YT.