• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doom Soundtrack by Mick Gordon is out on iTunes and elsewhere.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Easily one of the best soundtracks I've heard. This is up there with the Halo OST

Erudite

Hoooollyyy shit. Just listened to Rip & Tear, and Flesh & Metal and this is better than I thought it would be. Listening to BFG Division now.

Damn am I ready for a workout tomorrow morning.

rikichi

I just stabbed myself accidentally while listening to bfg division. I'm bleeding all over the floor right now.

Feels good!

"And those that tasted the bite of his soul named him...the DOOMSLAYER" Goosebumps engaged and man, what a lovely way to kick things up. I was waiting the for the OST ever since i played it, it simply rocks and as a whole it is one of the bests.
Now, where the hell is ultraviolence? Im going to listen to the whole thing but i wanted to listen that one first haha

Dmax3901

Listening to it on spotify now... There's a part in Rip and Tear that sounds just like The Blister Exists by Slipknot lol

MikeDown

Banned
Contrasting the true version of the OST with the game-rip on YouTube makes me appreciate his talent for creating and arranging music so much more.

DOOT & DOOT until it is DOOT!
maxresdefault.jpg

MCD

Will it be available on Groove music? I bought KI1+2 ost from there ao wanna grab this there.

Zakard

I really hope they release it on something else than iTuens and Google Play. Guess I will be going with Spotify until then.

Already given this thing 2 listens and I really am enjoying finally having an official release. Very good songs for the most part and I love the smaller ambient breaks in between the longer, main tracks.

Still not a fan of Rip & Tear and BFG Division
I'm sorry
(the calmer parts in between the song are much better).

They really should have released this along side the games launch or at least within the first month. Wonder why they decided to wait so long.

They really should have released this along side the games launch or at least within the first month. Wonder why they decided to wait so long.

The game has the music as a dynamic soundtrack. So they might not have had any finished actual full versions of these. Mick Gordon probably wanted to take his time crafting them into full tracks.

Aranath

Oh, hell yeah! Awesome news to wake up to. I know what I'm listening to all morning now.

Gimme dat BFG Division goodness!

B3N1

Small heart attack that Argent Combat wasn't on it. But it's just renamed as Harbinger. Sounds a bit different too, but still my favorite.

Huh. iTunes won't let me purchase it. "Cannot connect to the iTunes Store."
Dammit!

I wonder how much the mixes/arrangements differ from the in-game music. I'll find out later.

derFeef

Huh. iTunes won't let me purchase it. "Cannot connect to the iTunes Store."
Dammit!

I wonder how much the mixes/arrangements differ from the in-game music. I'll find out later.

A fair bit. But it's arranged for out-of-game hearing pretty well. I prefer it (of coruse) to the ripped music on YT.

Top Bottom