• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElyrionX

naw, just help it get some views and increase the chance of it getting in :D
http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/1sw3ai/i_made_a_sword_for_kotl/

I bought your Dead Winter set at this sale, bounch. And I don't even play Lich. Lol. Wasn't planning to buy it at first but when I was browsing the store, it looked too good to pass up. Aesthetically, the mantle will probably grab most people's attention but I really like what you did with the hood as well, especially the crossing of the sash and the details on them.

bounchfx

I bought your Dead Winter set at this sale, bounch. And I don't even play Lich. Lol. Wasn't planning to buy it at first but when I was browsing the store, it looked too good to pass up. Aesthetically, the mantle will probably grab most people's attention but I really like what you did with the hood as well, especially the crossing of the sash and the details on them.

Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words.

and you should totally play Lich! Dat ultimate. :O hehe

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if Valve will ever try to reimplement the ability of having the Team Pennants display in your base. They said they patched it in several times, never worked, and they just seemed to give up.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
My first Legion Waifu loss! BibleThump. Matchmaking finally got sick of my 5 stack steam rolling in All Pick and put us up against an even better 5 stack lol.

fallagin

Finally beat wraith king for the first time. Took FOREVER. This was on normal of course :p

team was: magnus, lina, windrunner, sand king(me), and chrystal maiden.

I got the necronomicon because the archer's aura is good. Also had veil of discord, drums, ring of aquila(someone else had vlad), heart, and christmas boots.

Lina took town those tombstones because she had desolator which tore through the armor, the rest of us took on wraith king. Fun stuff.

sixghost

Is it just bad luck, or does ranked mode seem much more difficult that normal MM. I've been getting absolutely crushed so far. I think I went 1-9 in my placement matches.

M.D

Oh Timber, I love you for being the only hero I can wreck with when drunk.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/422691744

Timber game I had yesterday
I was offlane against PA and Tusk, lane went ok, but once I got whirling death, I just used it once or twice and they were afraid to get close. Then they tried to initiate on me, I just killed them both, and killed them both again when they came back to lane.

Started roaming and getting kills, I had a Bloodstone by 14 minutes and bought a full Heart a couple of minutes after.

They literally couldn't touch me, at one point we just sat outside and inside their base, they tried to kill me solo a couple of times but didn't even get close

Timber <3

Kreunt

Banned
i dont think i have seen an NP in unranked mode since the ranked became available.

Why does a 5 man party for wraith night still need to search two minutes for a game?

probably trying to keep server resources running smooth.
it isn't working

Nymerio

Finally beat wraith king for the first time. Took FOREVER. This was on normal of course :p

team was: magnus, lina, windrunner, sand king(me), and chrystal maiden.

I got the necronomicon because the archer's aura is good. Also had veil of discord, drums, ring of aquila(someone else had vlad), heart, and christmas boots.

Lina took town those tombstones because she had desolator which tore through the armor, the rest of us took on wraith king. Fun stuff.

Man, Lina is amazing in Wraith Night. I usually go Arcane Boot II, Bloodstone, Eul's, Desolator. If you have five stacks of her passive you get about 3 attacks per second and you're as fast as a race car.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
How is MMR even calculated? I lost my first two solo games and I'm at like 3700.
That's almost me!

0-2 so far. 3300 MMR / 600 uncertainty

I'm actually really pleased with this even if I lost my next 8 games since it means my minimum failure rank would be 2500? I'm okay with this since I've barely played tryhard 5 man coordinated doto and only have 150 wins.
Playing vs a 5-stack that played together was pretty soul crushing after I won my lane and kept ganking their carry with teammates :(
Is it just bad luck, or does ranked mode seem much more difficult that normal MM. I've been getting absolutely crushed so far. I think I went 1-9 in my placement matches.
This makes me feel better.

Kard8p3

Kicked this one guy's ass in ranked match(with Chen), queued up and he was on my team, instantly grabbed captain's spot, politely asked for Chen and he told me that I sucked with him lol.

Kard8p3

Damn. Dat salt.

Ranked brings out the ultra salt in so many people

So good.jpg.

He was like "I've been playing for 8.5 years I bet you noobs have only played for a years tops!"

Too bad his GPM was only 390 with a Gyro that had Midas...

:(

edit: Match here http://dotabuff.com/matches/424225247

I know I made some mistakes(also never found a fucking goblin for net/skeletons, FML), but I would definitely say I'm far from "sucking"

Artanisix

I only played Legion briefly in two games today but she's really, really cool. Such a fun and well-made hero. Also surprisingly powerful and versatile.

IceMarker

1. Farm Wraith-Night
2. Buy Gifts with Fragments
3. Sell on community market
4. Buy Wraith King Favor's with Steam Wallet
5. Repeat
6. ???
7. STEAM SALE

Sibylus

Banned
Drow needs help, but Limited Heroes needs more help. GG to the no wards, triple bracer, first-blood gifting (returned to the lane with a sliver of health for one creep), Battle Fury-rushing, no Guardian Angel-unless-on-self Omniknight. Final action featured him silenced and running into the enemy team alone before failing to use GA again, and then his only spoken words: "I'm tanking".

Which was true, but not in the sense he meant it.

Arkanius

Drow needs help, but Limited Heroes needs more help. GG to the no wards, triple bracer, first-blood gifting (returned to the lane with a sliver of health for one creep), Battle Fury-rushing, no Guardian Angel-unless-on-self Omniknight. Final action featured him silenced and running into the enemy team alone before failing to use GA again, and then his only spoken words: "I'm tanking".

Limited Heroes is the newbie training zone
Why are you there?

Arkanius

Yesterday I had an abandon in the game in the first 5 minutes. Our Lich (some chinese guy called XD) abandoned the game outright after our Morphling went to hard lane to trilane since had no farm against Sniper.

Apparently, games with abandons STILL COUNT towards the Ranking and are not SAFE TO LEAVE.
I was the only one to read the correct message, my friends all left the game and got an abandon.
I now have a RMM of 3200 (Grouped). Who the fuck abandons a game like that?

GorillaJu

Yesterday I had an abandon in the game in the first 5 minutes. Our Lich (some chinese guy called XD) abandoned the game outright after our Morphling went to hard lane to trilane since had no farm against Sniper.

Apparently, games with abandons STILL COUNT towards the Ranking and are not SAFE TO LEAVE.
I was the only one to read the correct message, my friends all left the game and got an abandon.
I now have a RMM of 3200 (Grouped). Who the fuck abandons a game like that?

Early disconnects that happen before anything takes place like first blood or a tower push should record no stats. If it is, that's fucked up.

Wok

I got my official rating: I am better than half of the players, and worse than one quarter of the players.

BigAT

You are the one that needs help.

Nokterian

Just did a match and played Tusk since he was on my least playlist. What fun hero! Here is the match http://dotabuff.com/matches/424659686
I went snowballing (pun intented) and we had pretty good synergy between the team.

And i had finally a pretty good team this time around who knew what they where doing. Bought a tusk set afterwards from the sale. Still going to buy a Anuxi and Bounchfx set..i will buy it tonight when i am home again.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think he forgot he was playing normal mode instead of Wraith Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom