• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Finally unbanned where is everybody gonna be ice been sitting at 108-110

Also is anybody staying till the 23 and want to share a room I'll pay half of that night or might point me to some cheap last day option?
couldnt you lurk and join others that way?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
yeah im still eatin breakfast, i'll be there in like 45 mins or so.

Noticed there was a 15 minute vital match yesterday in TI. In layman's terms, what went wrong for the losing team?

One team picked a push lineup. The other team picked a greedy late-game lineup with pretty much all cores. The latter team couldn't defend their towers, and lost fight after fight. Game was over when the push team hit the raxx.

Wok

This bow is pretty expensive. I hope we get a chest with it.

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Genuine Rainmaker

twvjMgS.png

What a beautiful bug.

Wok

oCJCiRT.png
cashZGm.png

Newbee looks like the favorite:
  • Newbee went 2-0 against EG, wherease VG went 2-1 against EG
  • during this tournament, Newbee won 3 matches out of 4 against VG

Reckoner

I haven't got any drops so far watching International games. Is it only for people with pennants? I'm watching it through the Dota 2 website while leaving the client open, but I'm starting to think that it's useless to leave the game running since the drops are this rare and scarce.

Wok

Past picks and bans:

2D3MVR0.png

ZBQpORg.png

H0alSgT.png

DL5CN4q.png

I haven't got any drops so far watching International games. Is it only for people with pennants? I'm watching it through the Dota 2 website while leaving the client open, but I'm starting to think that it's useless to leave the game running since the drops are this rare and scarce.

I can confirm it is close to useless (unlikely drops, and usually boring items anyway). I learnt this lession during TI3.

traveler

Not Wario
Non-sequitur Matt lol

Edit: And a bit of a non-answer. Our strategy was to practice as much as possible.

Really? I never would have guessed.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
dude 212 is the most legit spot, perfect view of the top screen, nice view of the middle screen.

at the bottom u just get crammed in with a bunch of dudes, all u see is tobi's ass otherwise ur like 5000000 ft away from the main screen

anyway we prob be at 212 again tomorrow, at least some of us, tswift pcd out and gofu might not come (idk), the depression is real and fukk i missed another meetup should have another one tomorrow ez
Wow I go to 212 today and you aren't there go cry to lunkin park more

Nymerio

Fuck people like that. Why do they even play ranked, especially if they don't care about their MMR and would rather just shit up everyone else's. Reminds of the boot stealing Windrunner I had on my team the other day.

I swear me and my friends are playing bizarro dota or people in AR/SD are way different from those playing ranked/AP. I mean I've met some idiots but never on the level of item stealing or fountain relocating. I generally have a pretty nice experience
crazy.gif

Tobe

Im still at the shop line I'll probably be here for maybe 15-20 min I have long hair glasses and wearing a north face windbreaker

Anilusion

Any awesome person in the secret shop queue that could pick up any of the following for me?

503 Bestowements of the Divine Anchor - $8
505 Dragon's Acension - $4
506 Dragonfire - $4
507 Ensemble of the Crystalline Comet - $4
512 Mortar Forge - $4
513 Mystic Instruments of Tang-Ki - $4
516 Scorching Talon - $4
517 Shadow Flame - $4
523 War-Vestments of the Magnoceri - $4

Total: $40

I can transfer money through paypal any time!

Messiah

Any awesome person in the secret shop queue that could pick up any of the following for me?

503 Bestowements of the Divine Anchor - $8
505 Dragon's Acension - $4
506 Dragonfire - $4
507 Ensemble of the Crystalline Comet - $4
512 Mortar Forge - $4
513 Mystic Instruments of Tang-Ki - $4
516 Scorching Talon - $4
517 Shadow Flame - $4
523 War-Vestments of the Magnoceri - $4

Total: $40

I can transfer money through paypal any time!
You could always buy the treasure in the store though?

Top Bottom