• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

shira

One of two of the figures and maybe a shirt or something. Or are the figures not going to be sold online?

The figures will be sold online, the whole controversey is if the golds will be sold post TI4
- if they are prices will plummet
- if they aren't prices will skyrocket

icefrog behind him.

I think that's his son.
Not cyborgmatt

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm always on Mumble to talk DOTA!

Only pros allowed btw!

Quesa

Fear seems fit to play.

From what I understand, mouse elbow is a repetitive stress injury, so while yeah, if you watch him stream and stuff he's totally fine, but as he plays his elbow begins to act up. Fine for when you're just streaming and can stop whenever, not so much when you have to play two bo3s back-to-back and there's money on the line.

Has there been any news about him recovering, though?

Sibylus

Banned
From what I understand, mouse elbow is a repetitive stress injury, so while yeah, if you watch him stream and stuff he's totally fine, but as he plays his elbow begins to act up. Fine for when you're just streaming and can stop whenever, not so much when you have to play two bo3s back-to-back and there's money on the line.

Has there been any news about him recovering, though?
Also nowhere near as fatiguing compared to tournament play. No travel, no dipping into your recovery reserve just to keep coming back day after day.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Guys, can I get a small list of people who can play in like 3 or more lane positions so I can just spam them for 25 games.

Wow. Playing in Limited Hero Mode for the first time ever to complete my tutorial missions. Is that mode just full of trolls or am I unlucky?

Wow. Playing in Limited Hero Mode for the first time ever to complete my tutorial missions. Is that mode just full of trolls or am I unlucky?

I'm pretty convinced the game has dropped in quality the last two months. Between feeders, leavers and oddballs it's almost within every match and mode.

Last night I had a guy in match beating on the keys furiously while heavily breathing. When he would talk it sounded like a death metal track. Him and another guy in the match (not a party) fed almost 40 kills.

I'm pretty convinced the game has dropped in quality the last two months. Between feeders, leavers and oddballs it's almost within every match and mode.

Last night I had a guy in match beating on the keys furiously while heavily breathing. When he would talk it sounded like a death metal track. Him and another guy in the match (not a party) fed almost 40 kills.
None of that is new, TI just attracts new players and shit happens maybe a bit more frequent than normal.
Can I also offlane Solo LC?

Depends on what you're going up against but she has plenty of sustain. Soul Ring is pretty good on her if she's offlaning.

bbd23

if you guys are looking for a good break from DOTA I suggest Divinity: Original Sin
wink.gif

Acinixys

Well, I used to raid WoW vanilla from South East Asia and we honest to God beat AQ40 with 900ms pings.

That's WoW and PVE though. I can't fathom how anyone would even live with a 350+ ping on an ARTS. Heck, even 200ms is a significant disadvantage. 1k is a few leagues beyond on its own.

You serious? 200ms is nothing

From 2am to 6am i play Dota and Battlefield on EU servers on 200 ping cause there are 5 or less people playing in my region during those times. And i usually dominate

You guys are spoilt with 1st worst Internet

Do you play lots of heroes with skill shots though? I've made it work on EU servers with 200+ ping, but it wasn't fun getting used to it.

With Dota I try play supports like CM and Jakiro, where its hard to fuck up their skills. Never play mid or carries on EU servers. Especially since i always play ranked because literally no one queues for it here, so the only way to increase my MMR is to play EU

Tenck

Do you play lots of heroes with skill shots though? I've made it work on EU servers with 200+ ping, but it wasn't fun getting used to it.

fallagin

Guys, can I get a small list of people who can play in like 3 or more lane positions so I can just spam them for 25 games.

Batrider is pretty good everywhere. Cant jungle at level 1, but by ~level 3 he can do it pretty well. Mid is actually really awesome as batrider since you can literally own the lane unless you get hard countered by someone.

DanSaxon

I can play everyone, although I'm only mediocre on Meepo and Earth Spirit just due to generally not practicing them.

Edit: Nvm, Ignore me I'm an idiot.

Top Bottom