• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden

b67.gif

Razzer

Do it! Mods are sleeping!

ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ You've been visited by Hellbear Smasher of fortune. Clap your paws and copy paste this message 5 times without getting banned by mods and luck be with you for the next year ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ

Edit: LOOOOOL Kade pls.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is there even a hard cap to posts per thread or is it just a number that the mods instated?

Its a number the admins made up because some guy said threads of over 20k comments are bad for the site's forum software, a claim I have never actually seen backed up with sources.

Its a number the admins made up because some guy said threads of over 20k comments are bad for the site's forum software, a claim I have never actually seen backed up with sources.
I don't know if it still applies but for the majority of forum software out there it was an issue years ago. The queries ran on threads really started to choke when threads get to large.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't know if it still applies but for the majority of forum software out there it was an issue years ago. The queries ran on threads really started to choke when threads get to large.
Is there something talking about the causes of it, I can't find anything with a simple google search?

Acinixys

Me waiting for a mod to ban Milk for slow thread renewal:

hZw0lwQ.gif

im sure that midas lina didn't help them win

It looks like a stomp thanks to us wiping them like 4 times in the base

But it was a struggle up untill about 30 mins

@Inkls

Bought the rapier when the throne was dying

To make me look like a pro

Yeah, was the same on NF. I think at first the limit was 10k, but in the end they auto hard capped it to 2k. Has been the limit since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom