• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

parasight

EZ Arcanas let's go TT. Oh wait this isn't LAN. go C9!!!!!!!!!

I actually think C9 performs way better on LAN (minus choking in the big games) than they do online. Probably has to do with their spread of players, so someone's always gonna be laggy. Looks like Choke7 is still playing for them. Wonder if Bone7 will ever show up in this series.

Zoon

Dotapit ticket, new 75k tourney
http://www.dotapit.com/news/ID/15/Dota-Pit-League-Season-Two-Announced
$5 gets you this
DAB4CAE38DDC03115299F0167158AAB8D6159595

Dead Prophet?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I actually think C9 performs way better on LAN (minus choking in the big games) than they do online. Probably has to do with their spread of players, so someone's always gonna be laggy. Looks like Choke7 is still playing for them. Wonder if Bone7 will ever show up in this series.

C9 normally does well enough to qualify to the lans consistently, which is actually a feat in it self.

░░┌──┐░░░░░░░░░░┌──┐░░
░╔╡▐▐╞╝░░┌──┐░░╔╡▐▐╞╝░
░░└╥╥┘░░╚╡▌▌╞╗░░└╥╥┘░░
░░░╚╚░░░░└╥╥┘░░░░╚╚░░░
░░░░░░░░░░╝╝░░░░░░░░░

when is the fucking game im all danced out

edit oh its on yay

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Shira, whats the deal with this Techies thing? I'm in some 4 man bracket? Prophet Steve is asking if we can play now?

BigAT

Does anyone else get weird lag and effects sometimes despite ping not actually going up? Like not seeing gold effects after last hits and some projectile graphics (including tower shots). The packets in on my net graph goes crazy bouncing between 100 and 1000, but I can't find any way to fix it. Unfortunately it's happening more and more lately.

kvk1

Turn on the game and immediately see this in chat:

RvCDbYW.jpg

I think Bulldog lives on Twitch.

Does anyone else get weird lag and effects sometimes despite ping not actually going up? Like not seeing gold effects after last hits and some projectile graphics (including tower shots). The packets in on my net graph goes crazy bouncing between 100 and 1000, but I can't find any way to fix it. Unfortunately it's happening more and more lately.

Yes. US East especially. It's been screwy ever since the global DDOS shenanigans of a few weeks ago.

BigAT

Yes. US East especially. It's been screwy ever since the global DDOS shenanigans of a few weeks ago.

Yeah, happens to me on US East. I used to get it occasionally, even before the DDOS, but it happens way more frequently now. I've searched and searched and haven't found a solution anywhere, very frustrating.

Razzer

From what I saw in the last two games Qojqva didn't seem really on it. He was farming as well as ever but basically fed in the final phase both games, and was first to quit the game in both. Might have been on tilt.

KingKong

From what I saw in the last two games Qojqva didn't seem really on it. He was farming as well as ever but basically fed in the final phase both games, and was first to quit the game in both. Might have been on tilt.

SingSing played really badly too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom