• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

atpFeelsBeardMan.png
alex-valle.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
There's no way Sumail ever touches Storm again in this or any near future tournament, right? That aghs is disgusting.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Envy's on the waifu.

Time for some scientists being baffled.

Edit: But for real, NS and Nyx are gonna have to get some great pickoffs to offset the teamfight advantage.

PLD on batrider. I seriously cannot wrap my head around this. He also went for a BKB rather than Force Staff and/or Blink Dagger which I think is a huge mistake.

And that's why Envy needs to stop being picked up by pro teams. Position 5 Batrider.

NP is his team. It's not like he made a team and then was picked up. I think he needs to give up on drafting because they have all the individual skill in the world but Envy's drafts are often garbage tier.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
That was clinical play by EG for the most part.

NP was at a definite disadvantage draft-wise, and after the game started, no one on NP could really take advantage of a lasso, especially with Bristle losing mid as he did. Meanwhile, Razor versus Luna/bristle means crazy stolen damage.

Gxgear

NP ended up being a victim of its own success up to this series. Too predictable in their picks and got outdrafted super hard. The game 1 win was the trojan horse, probably thought Phoenix wasn't a threat. Boy, were they ever so wrong, hero of the match right there.

It's a super hard NA qualifier depending if there are 2 or 3 invites.

Thunderbirds, Digital Chaos, Complexity, isGG

I'm really hoping for an NP/EG invite, and then 2 spots for NA Qualifier. It's hard to say that NA isn't a strong region right now--NP just proved they are damn good, EG is consistently Top 4, Thunderbirds has been on and off amazing, DC is looking really strong these days, coL plays really well when they show up, and Team Freedom has posted a lot of upsets over the likes of coL and Thunderbirds in qualifiers.

But I'm sure we'll get like 3 China Invites and 3 China Qualifier spots because we really need 4-5 teams from 1 region to get knocked out first round.

Twookie

Sumail is so fucking good, his back must hurt from carrying his team all the time.

the series were insanely exciting, NP was playing pretty good too.

Good quality dota

Top Bottom