• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ adds Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta, Androids 16 and 18

Boke1879

You gotta have the rivalry between Goku and Vegeta. It's fun and innocent enough now. Vegeta is still full of pride so of course he's still going to try and surpass Goku.

Alienous

Goku
Blue Goku
Red Goku
New form Goku
Kid Goku

We'll probably be at 5 Gokus at least?

Unlikely.

It'll be SSJ Goku and SSB Goku.

Super Saiyan God Goku was usurped by Blue. It wasn't relevant in the Frieza, Tournament or Black arcs of Super, so it's unlikely it'll be included.

Kid Goku doesn't seem likely either, along with the other Dragon Ball fighters. This is a fast-paced, spectacle driven game - it's firmly DB Z/Super.

brinstar

If anything I could see the new Goku form they've been teasing be a DLC character like how SSB Goku was for Extreme Butouden

Gbraga

Unlikely.

It'll be SSJ Goku and SSB Goku.

Super Saiyan God Goku was usurped by Blue. It wasn't relevant in the Frieza, Tournament or Black arcs of Super, so it's unlikely it'll be included.

Kid Goku doesn't seem likely either, along with the other Dragon Ball fighters. This is a fast-paced, spectacle driven game - it's firmly DB Z/Super.

Kid Goku can bring very unique mechanics to the table with his staff, not to mention just looking great by using the kinto'un for things like that universal rush move that tracks the opponent.

I really hope he's in.

I-hate-u

Kid Goku to me should have taken priority over SSB Goku.

I still want him in, even if it means there is 3 Gokus on the roster.

7Th

If they want a miniature fighter Gotenks and
Arale
are far better choices than Kid Goku at this point.

TreIII

Kid Goku can bring very unique mechanics to the table with his staff, not to mention just looking great by using the kinto'un for things like that universal rush move that tracks the opponent.

I really hope he's in.

Same here. Not only for all the things you've mentioned, but because he's one of my few hopes for seeing an Oozaru show up in this beauty of a game.

Otherwise, I'd have to settle for Bardock, and even he may join in on the SSJ wank.

7Th

Gtfo of here with that nonsense.

Powerpole and nimbus would make kid Goku moveset amazing.

You're talking as if Gotenks and Arale aren't considerably more versatile than Kid Goku due to all the varied cartoony stuff they pulled in the source material.

Kyne

You're talking as if Gotenks and Arale aren't considerably more versatile than Kid Goku due to all the varied cartoony stuff they pulled in the source material.

sorry, I read Gotenks as Goten. Gotenks w/ his own unique moveset would also be good. Not too familiar with Arale's abilities, only remember her from filler eps.

NEO0MJ

sorry, I read Gotenks as Goten. Gotenks w/ his own unique moveset would also be good. Not too familiar with Arale's abilities, only remember her from filler eps.

Light toon force. She's as strong as she feels like most of the time.

Skeeter49

I like Kid Goku in games, but I'm not sure I'd want him in this game.

If it came down to Kid Goku or trash Goten, Kid Goku all the way.

RRockman

Banned
Real talk Arale wold be my main if she got in. Sneaking in a Dr.Slump character in a dbz game would be neat, plus she has split the earth at least once.

Morlas

i need to make a team consisting of kale caulifla and 18...also a team of goku vegeta and caulifla...blue that is

Gilded97

Neo Member
To be fair, the manga gives a lot more in regards to action scenes to 18 than 17. Given ArcWorks likes using manga panels to base attacks off of I can see how she got in over 17. 17 will likely be used as both support defense with his barrier and team attacks like Accel Dance.

Wn3gLZe.jpg

Top Bottom