• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

Fj0823

Obligatory: Hey you guys know who we need in this game based on the latest episode?

Dr. Rota

You were expecting me to say Ti en? Lol

Neoxon

The big question is whether they finalized the roster before or after the Universe 6/Goku Black arcs... because SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta's movesets are full of stuff from each.
The roster was probably finalized around the end of the Goku Black arc, or at least ASW had intel up to that point. For reference, Xenoverse 2 was able to act pretty quickly on the Goku Black stuff.

Fj0823

Hit is the penis head?

_media_photogallery_2016_4_18_290x290_b_290x290_hit_en_el_capitulo_39_en_una_epica_imagen_678283.jpg

Anyone else receive their VIP code from the email that they already registered for the Beta with?

I'm worried I might not get picked since I resubmitted since it was the email they sent it to. xD

Village

Hit is the penis head?

That's litteraly why I can't get behind hit

He has as a bunch of stuff on my list
Edgy
hAs a long ass coat
Wearing black
Is purple
Looks evil
Has time powers
Has cool purple/red/dark colored powers

And then his head looks like a purple dick

I can't with this guy.

mas8705

*After latest episode*

Wow! Wasn't that a great episode everyone?!

I really do hope that we get to see
Goku and Vegeta throw giant rocks in Dragon Ball Fighter Z! /sarcasm[

Yeah... I mean, it was nice to see Tien, but I think unlike other cases, Tien didn't need the episode to sell us on him getting into the roster.

bubumiao

Anyone else receive their VIP code from the email that they already registered for the Beta with?

I'm worried I might not get picked since I resubmitted since it was the email they sent it to. xD

You're over thinking it. I just went to the link and popped in the code and used the same email.

He's mostly a Super character, that's why they count him already to Super.

And the story trailer featured the Super designs for Bulma and Android 18. Think I read somewhere (maybe an article translation) that the story takes place around the time of the Future Trunks/Black arc?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That's litteraly why I can't get behind hit

He has as a bunch of stuff on my list
Edgy
hAs a long ass coat
Wearing black
Is purple
Looks evil
Has time powers
Has cool purple/red/dark colored powers

And then his head looks like a purple dick

I can't with this guy.

if Herr Starr can be cool while being a literal dick head, im sure Hit can aswell.

LotusHD

Banned
Just the devs playing a few matches.

and i'm not sure if they hinted at changeable supers or not... also the hosts asked about Super characters and Bandai said "well i don't wanna confirm anything but Golden Frieza is in so...."

Even they understand lol

Pompadour

If anyone has an extra code they're willing to part with please PM me. I'd definitely appreciate it. The 10 year old in me who watched the Saiyan Saga at 5:30 in the morning on Saturdays and then went to his friend with internet's house to print off a 200 page full series summary on a dot matrix printer would definitely appreciate it.

Shin

Banned
Beta codes going out already or what?
I got a standard email about Gundam from Bamco on all the email addresses I used to sign up with.

Nimby

Banned
This VIP code isn't to get into the beta. If you sign up for the beta and input your VIP code, you'll be "more likely" to get accepted into the beta.

People just got sent these at random it seems.

This VIP code isn't to get into the beta. If you sign up for the beta and input your VIP code, you'll be "more likely" to get accepted into the beta.

People just got sent these at random it seems.

So, you go and sign for the beta again with the code? Thats odd.
Or was that first sign up just for codes, not the beta?

People that pre order will have access to the open beta sometime in Jan. I'm guessing you'll have to go back and get the code later.

Nothing for the closed beta, though.

Top Bottom