• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRAGON BALL FighterZ - Trunks Reveal Trailer

Asd202

My main is here.

Beta registration on the 26th. 9 playable characters. So that means 2 more reveals before the beta.

Yeah there supposed to be revealed V-jump on 21th. Well 2 new characters are but it's easy to guess where this is going.

Boke1879

Yup. If anything you'll get Gotenks and you'll see them fuse before the match starts.

I'd bet the next character reveals are Piccolo and maybe an Android character.

WigglyDenseFlies.gif

Shin

Banned
Hehe this game keeps getting better and better, such eye candy.
Can't begin to imagine how it will look on a 4K OLED screen...

The most beautiful fighting game I've ever seen and it's actually real. I'm so excited for this and shit, Future Trunks is without a doubt one of the best DBZ characters ever made.

The thing I've always loved about Trunk is he never messes around in a fight. He finishes it as quick as possible because he's been in a reality where everyone but him is dead and he's not prepared to let anyone else die. Much different from Vegeta and Goku who twat around for far too long just because they enjoy fighting. If Trunks isn't one of your favourite characters then I don't even know what to say to you.

Neoxon

I was hoping that ASW could sneak in Spirit Sword, but I still like what they did with Trunks overall.

Boke1879

The thing I've always loved about Trunk is he never messes around in a fight. He finishes it as quick as possible because he's been in a reality where everyone but him is dead and he's not prepared to let anyone else die. Much different from Vegeta and Goku who twat around for far too long just because they enjoy fighting. If Trunks isn't one of your favourite characters then I don't even know what to say to you.

Yup. Don't know if you've seen Super, but in the Black arc he's always giving it his all as well.

Dude knows he can't waste time fucking around.

Zedox

My body is fucking ready. That demo will be beta to death. I hope its a demo that we can play forever and not timed.

So where this Trunks when the Androids and Cell showed up?

They even managed to make the models look a bit ... less than perfect to match the show's artistic style.

This is fucking incredible. ARC is amazing.

I'm glad Trunks uses his sword a lot here, too many DBZ games restrict it to super moves or special moves and make him all punchy, where it should really be more like this where he works it into his overall attack chains. Helps him be more unique and fun.

Top Bottom