• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Yeah but Goku and Vegeta vs. Black would have been fine. Even if they didn't fight together, they wouldn't have Black and Zamasu constantly getting eachother's backs. One person to guard the bottle would have been fine.

Black would have just used his clone move and eventually destroyed the bottle.

Having the match ups being a tag team was enjoyable for me because it gave Trunks and Vegeta a chance to actually do stuff unlike the manga where it was pretty much only Goku.

The Evil Containment Wave is also too risky to use much anyway since a scrub like Frost was able to redirect it or it could have simply been reversed on them like Piccolo did to Kami back in DB.

Having the match ups being a tag team was enjoyable for me because it gave Trunks and Vegeta a chance to actually do stuff unlike the manga where it was pretty much only Goku.

The Evil Containment Wave is also too risky to use much anyway since a scrub like Frost was able to redirect it or it could have simply been reversed on them like Piccolo did to Kami back in DB.

I wouldn't consider Frost a scrub though.

Alec

I could see it happening where they make a quick escape to the future with the bottle in hand. Then we would get to wonder if a GoD can destroy an immortal if he ever broke out.
Goku and Vegeta wouldn't fused to beat Black. Goku could barely get Vegeta to fused to fight Merged Zamasu.
I disagree, Vegeta just has to be convinced that there's no other way to win. Or for Trunks to be in danger.

I could see it happening where they make a quick escape to the future with the bottle in hand. Then we would get to wonder if a GoD can destroy an immortal if he ever broke out.

Black and Zamasu destroyed the time machine the second they got there.

New Edit: NVM forgot that happened at a different point of time.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You can't say Gohan hasn't had some of the funniest stuff

Can't disagree with that

g7z3n7Q.jpg

I legitimately laughed real hard at this

looks like a floating ghost on mobile dark theme

HeroR

I disagree, Vegeta just has to be convinced that there's no other way to win. Or for Trunks to be in danger.

Even in Goku's case he wouldn't fused, because he would see it as 'unfair' since Black isn't a fused being. This is the reason why Goku didn't want to fused to fight Kid Buu, despite Buu killing both of his sons.

Skeeter49

What if U6 wins and Champa wishes to bring back the erased universes? (Secretly he only cares about U7, as repayment for Beerus' U6 Earth wish in the first tournament arc, but won't admit it.)
IMO that's how I'd like it to end, because it's good development for Champa, and shows U7 can still fuck up, even if only for like an episode.

It'd be cool to see U7 erased, even if only for a minute.

Honestly, I was never really bothered by Gohan being a huge nerd.

The reason why a lot of the solo episodes focusing on the Gohan's family only sorta work isn't because Gohan is a nerd.

It's that they made Videl the most boring woman in the show. Bulma's mother has more character at this point.

I hope we see more Jaco after the ToP.

He should have been on the team.

They really nerfed Jaco in Super. In the ROF movie he was kicking ass. In the tv show, save for when he apprehends the dine and dasher, he stands around being snarky.

He can kick ass and be snarky dammit.

HeroR

Honestly, I was never really bothered by Gohan being a huge nerd.

The reason why a lot of the solo episodes focusing on the Gohan's family only sorta work isn't because Gohan is a nerd.

It's that they made Videl the most boring woman in the show. Bulma's mother has more character at this point.

They really nerfed Jaco in Super. In the ROF movie he was kicking ass. In the tv show, save for when he apprehends the dine and dasher, he stands around being snarky.

He can kick ass and be snarky dammit.

I personally liked Videl more than Gohan in the Saiyaman episodes.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
My theory on defeating Jiren...

Frieza wasnt shook when goku changed. In fact, he was kind of happy.

I think hes going to create his own spirit bomb (death ball). Like he did on namek. And absorb it somehow. He figured out that if he could stay alive through the process he could reach the same level. And.... hes already dead. So....

Frieza goes UI to defeat jiren, maybe with goku's help. Calling it now.

My theory on defeating Jiren...

Frieza wasnt shook when goku changed. In fact, he was kind of happy.

I think hes going to create his own spirit bomb (death ball). Like he did on namek. And absorb it somehow. He figured out that if he could stay alive through the process he could reach the same level. And.... hes already dead. So....

Frieza goes UI to defeat jiren, maybe with goku's help. Calling it now.

If you're already dead and die again, you're wiped from existence. So not the safest bet to make.

That if you die again while already dead rule was always so weird to me.

Even GT contradicts it.

Don't even remember that.

But yeah, it's stupid. As well as the "when you're evil and you die you're gonna get reincarnated" during the Buu arc. Like, what about Freeza and co.?

Skeeter49

Don't even remember that.

But yeah, it's stupid. As well as the "when you're evil and you die you're gonna get reincarnated" during the Buu arc. Like, what about Freeza and co.?
Goku killed Frieza and Cell several times in GT if memory serves, while they're already dead.

Top Bottom