• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Not sure, I mean, they're making bank, they're celebrating two years and "giving" most of everyone a free super or extreme lead guarantees they'll continue to enjoy and play the game, thus resulting in more money.

Taking care of your userbase is a good way to get them to invest money in your game.

Yeah I think this is smart. Power creep is making this game harder for people starting out, but by doing stuff like this people can actually catch up, hooking them in, while keeping the dedicated players happy at the same time, and happy players spend more cash in the long run.

Spent my 50 last stones on Elder Kai banner. Hope to not regret it. At least VB is now SA10 and my potential next big unit can be push to SA9.

Tamanon

Banned
Spent my 50 last stones on Elder Kai banner. Hope to not regret it. At least VB is now SA10 and my potential next big unit can be push to SA9.

Never regret 10 Elder Kai summon. Best summon in the game, since upping super attack takes cards from great to outstanding.

Missions just reset but daily events like turtle training school didn't. This is confusing, I wish they would just do all the daily resets and mission refreshes at the same time. Now there's like 3 or 4 different reset times for things.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Im hyped for SSJ4 Gogeta...but honestly my Villian team eclipsed my Hero team. FP Frieza hits like a truck.

screenshot_20170727-11zrdb.png

Only thing left to is to Dokkan Golden Frieza and pull the new Villian lead(lol). All units except GoldenFrieza are on SA10.

Well dupes for Goku Black, Buuhan and Fusion Zamasu would make them even better but they have already solid attack and Rose/FP Frieza are even crazier.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I pulled 12 different Bulmas.

Also baba'd natural SSRs for the first time...about 8 of them. Something tells me I'll never need 5 copies of Teen Gohan holding a sword.

I baba'd all my waifu dupes from the LR Gohan banner and the Angel Cell dupe from the otherworld banner. they aint ever getting no orbs

I have 3 Angel Cells and have been on the fence about Babaing them or making them worthwhile ever since I got them.

...I think you just made the decision for me. I'm never using this guy. Even if I get an Extreme AGL leader.

Flambe

Yeah I'm sitting at around 130 SRs just taking up space =\ There's a handful that I know I can Dokkan to feed some SSRs but most of them I have no idea lol.

LNBL

Well the rerollers will have to actually put in the effort to do the daily missions to get those stones, not sure how likely it is that they will do that.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
People will reroll to grab stones and get better pulls.

Oh okay...i mean isnt that always the case ?
Even if someone rerolls for all the Top Tier units....it will take quite some time to max all those SA compared to established account.

Edit:

Nevermind..i understood it now.
Yeah we are fucked....lol.

Shanlei91

I can't imagine them actually keeping track. Probably just wording so they can pull the plug as they please / choose an arbitrary day to stop distributing stones.

RIP the dream of 700 stones

idonteven

really hope they buffed gogeta and gave him saiyan roar

goku to hit 3million if that happens

edit: depends what gogeta is with his leader

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I almost don't want to pull phys omega, which means I probably will.

Because that means I have to pull Cooler, and it also means I get to lament not having Syn.

Yeah I'm sitting at around 130 SRs just taking up space =\ There's a handful that I know I can Dokkan to feed some SSRs but most of them I have no idea lol.

Some aren't half bad, some are good training fodder, most are to be sold to Baba.
You could always make a box on dbzspace and we can tell you what to keep and sell.

well seems the 20 stones a day is real,
There is a special 200 million summon and gogeta/omega dual banner starts august 3rd.
New sales as well.
Elder kai banner.
Good stuff overall

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
well seems the 20 stones a day is real,
There is a special 200 million summon and gogeta/omega dual banner starts august 3rd.
New sales as well.
Elder kai banner.
Good stuff overall

20 stones a day is real with a real big asterisk - it has a limit of 200m total stones collected among the playerbase. Hence the "rerollers will fuck us" talk.

It will probably be 20 stones a day for like a week, which is still nice but not all month like we thought.

That Elder Kai banner for 25 stones is pretty sweet though. If anything I can get my Rosé up to max SA for just a day's worth of stones and change.

Edit: nvm, only for 5 Elder Kai

realistically it means anywhere from 20 to 100 stones tops from missions or something I'd guess. We'll see what else they throw at us. Still no info on that ticket banner.

Durden77

Finally done with this little fucker

Interested to see how useful he'll be to me and how hard he'll hit. I think he'll be really good on Super AGL, but I dunno if he's gonna fit into my mono AGL anymore now that I've got SSJ2 Gohan.

Until 200 Million is really stupid. -_-

It really is but hey, free stones are free stones, I hope there's more way to get more stones and they don't say "well we gave 200million stones so thats enough".

Also I feel like Gogeta and Shenron will be the neo Super and Extreme leaders. Going to go for Shenron more, need a extreme team and him, and him and Cooler will make an OP Extreme PHY team.

Khansolo1

What do you guys mean by 20 stones a day? Are they giving us 20 stones? Also someone here posted a link to Reddit where it says we can earn 710 dragonstones next month. Is that in missions?

rerollers will fuck us all

All they gotta do is make specific account requirements before you can get the stones, like do these missions get to this rank, etc. It will make it a little harder than just deleting and redownloading the app.

Never regret 10 Elder Kai summon. Best summon in the game, since upping super attack takes cards from great to outstanding.

unless you never get good pulls, like me and they just clog up space in your inventory forever and ever.

Durden77

Regardless, the game has a shitton of stuff going on right now, no one can say "oh man Bandai where are the events at"

Actually I feel like there's pretty much nothing for me to do at this point until the Bojack event comes back. But that's probably my own fault, I stone for stamina too much.

And I'm sure once this whole JPN vs Global thing hits tonight it will give me something to do.

Regardless, the game has a shitton of stuff going on right now, no one can say "oh man Bandai where are the events at"

It's actually too much going on right now. I'm trying to get the last of my medals from the Pikkon/Goku event, getting medals to dokkan VB and Godtenks, and just trying to get my base LR Piccolo up to SA10 before going forward with dokkan awakening him.

Ashodin

Actually I feel like there's pretty much nothing for me to do at this point until the Bojack event comes back. But that's probably my own fault, I stone for stamina too much.

And I'm sure once this whole JPN vs Global thing hits tonight it will give me something to do.

Well yeah if you're Captain Ahab shit is looking pretty dry

That 5 Elder Kai banner is going to get SS4 Vegeta to max SA aww yiss

Shanlei91

Too much stuff - gotta punch a few numbers later to see if I have enough natural stamina to get the 2nd Kai from GT event and Pikkon medals.

May have to betray my oath to not use a stone to refill stamina unless it's for WT.

Aiii

So not worth it
The ticket banner has SSJ4 Goku, who I have rainbow starred and one other useless dupe. So I am probably gonna pull ten of him and no Vegeta’s, who I have no dupes for.

I hope the other neo-god’s are on it, too.

The ticket banner has SSJ4 Goku, who I have rainbow starred and one other useless dupe. So I am probably gonna pull ten of him and no Vegeta’s, who I have no dupes for.

I hope the other neo-god’s are on it, too.

Poor you, you pulled enough SSJ4 Goku :")
I cant even pull one. ")

L Thammy

Between the tournament rewards and the daily tickets, I got a bunch of new people since the tournament started. I think this has been a pretty good time for free stuff.

screenshot_20170727-0rousx.png

Top Bottom