• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

it's going to be hit the first day by rerollers.

Eh, I doubt that. There's no reason to reroll yet, the ideal time was when new accounts got like 200 DS a few days ago. The new banners aren't dropping for another week. We're gonna get at least a few days out of this, I'm sure.

But it's still stupid that they didn't just lock this behind something low like even just account rank 20 or something.

Quick questions:
1. If you pick the same friend character as your leader, does the effect stack?
2. Is there any way to farm support items?

Got 3 stones just for one training session. Yum.
3? I got 6. Training, using an item, using a location.

Yup. I'd recommend you guys grind them asap. I really don't like him. He's literally ruining the game for everyone just so he can say "blame Bandai".

This is why I said new accounts need restriction before they get to get the stones, be a certain rank or something. Kinda obnoxious for someone to just pull that shit.

3 pulls no ssj4. Just give me 1 ffs bandai you fucks

edit: 5 singles now. Whoever said the 2 yolo pulls = greatness has been proven wrong. Twice. :(. I spent like 500 stones on this fucker to not get him.

But it's still stupid that they didn't just lock this behind something low like even just account rank 20 or something.

Agreed. It really feels like a no brainer. The point of all the missions is to keep people engaged with the game. More they play, more likely they will be inclined to spend real money. I don't know why they'd want that to end after a week or so. It's possible the 200M could be run through before the banners even drop next week.

Arrrammis

A good way to reward people for continuing to play (IMO) would be to have an event where everyone gets DS relative to their rank. If you are rank 200, you get 200 DS. If you're 351, you get 351 DS. If you're rank 2, you get 2 DS. It would reward long-time players over people who reroll accounts for every new banner.

Kettch

Yup. I'd recommend you guys grind them asap. I really don't like him. He's literally ruining the game for everyone just so he can say "blame Bandai".

Eh, I kinda support him here. It's a really dumb way to do an event.

We're celebrating the huge number of players the game has achieved, and the way to get the most out of it is for as few people to play as possible.

Skii

A good way to reward people for continuing to play (IMO) would be to have an event where everyone gets DS relative to their rank. If you are rank 200, you get 200 DS. If you're 351, you get 351 DS. If you're rank 2, you get 2 DS. It would reward long-time players over people who reroll accounts for every new banner.

Yup that is how you should reward the players. It really seemed like they were taking notice with the rank mission rewards but now they've managed to take a step backwards with this.

Eh, I kinda support him here. It's a really dumb way to do an event.

We're celebrating the huge number of players the game has achieved, and the way to get the most out of it is for as few people to play as possible.

But what is he actually proving? Every single player knows Bandai is incompetent. What can he gain or teach Bandai by exploiting scripts to take the majority of stones from the playerbase? Bandai doesn't care. He will never teach them a lesson and this time it will directly affect the players.

Ok the type advantage nodes in hidden potential are no joke.
I was wondering why I just crit epic showdown goku for 608k damage, even though the final number on the super was only 183k, seemingly hitting for 3.3x damage.

The type advantage nodes maxed out however is x1.75, this just multiplies with the x1.9 from crit and you get a whopping x3.3 damage multiplier when you crit with a type advantage.
That's pretty buff.

Xanru

Here's a link to the stones he's taken so far for rerolling: http://www.dbzdokkanstats.com/

The rate its going he'll probably be done in a day or two rip

The worst part is that he doesn't even need to take them for his rerolls given the amount of stones we've gotten recently. He gets like two multi's on reroll. Hell he doesn't even need to reroll. It'll probs be 100k~150K a day easy depending on whether he uses all the stones or not.

Is there a reason why Bandai deletes your profile when you delete the app instead of saving it to a server or an account or something like some other mobile apps?

Arrrammis

Is there a reason why Bandai deletes your profile when you delete the app instead of saving it to a server or an account or something like some other mobile apps?

They don't delete it, your account is saved on their servers. You create a transfer code and then you can use that (or a connected facebook account) to access your account on a different device or that same device if you uninstall and re-install the app.

Xanru

Wow, and like others said Bandai isn't gonne give a shit about it. They're not suddenly gonna be like, "You know what? You're right, here's 700 stones for everyone!"

He's doing it to be a dick.

I don't think he's actually using the stones. As I said before he doesn't need to for rerolls, especially now. Could be theoretical, thinking about it.

Arrrammis

how can you tell? I don't see anything

seems like he took the counter down. Last I saw he was at about 70k stones, going up at about 20 stones per second.

edit: That's actually hilarious, well played TLM
https://twitter.com/TLM__YT/status/890765395682086913
dI1icMZ.gif

I don't think he's actually using the stones. As I said before he doesn't need to for rerolls, especially now. Could be theoretical, thinking about it.

Yeah that's my point. Bandai is likely not counting the stones used, but rather stones claimed from finished missions. So him doing the missions but not using em is still using the stones up. Either way it's so stupid, bandai knows what they're doing is shitty they don't need him to do something like this to let them know.

Now, if they had some sort of counter going where if we finish the 200million stones before a certain time we get a big bonus that would be a very effective way of doing this event. As of now it's just silly.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
How does this Bulma event work? I'm not sure if I should be trying to land on the blue spots to collect those orbs or doing something else.

Ashodin

They've got a social media campaign going on now on the news launcher - if we reach "level 7" energy we get 200 mill more stones up for grabs, putting the count to 400.

they know

Also we get Big Ass Hope Goku.

No, it's a good thing. We both wont get SSJ4 Vegeta. No more temptation, we can focus on the Gogeta SSJ4 we both deserve buddy. :")

See us not getting him and the usual Bamco spies here pulling 3 of him :""""""""""")

Who's the spy that led me to believe 2 yolo single pulls = SSJ4 Vegeta :")

Yes... Now they can no longer tempt me! But im still DS broke...
DS shouldn't be a big issue, you'll get 20 a day minimum for the time being.

ffvorax

SSJ4 banners are gone...fuck my motherfuckin life.

I know that feeling... I was collecting enough stones for a last pull but when I had 5.... gone... :(
No SSJ4 for me...
If it goes like the last event, I used a shitload of stones and got no VB, then on the next banner where he was available on the list I got 2.... :\

Top Bottom