• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

3 SSRs, all dupes, and not dupes of really good cards...still got 27 more pulls of disappointment. I just want 1 rose...at the very fuckin least...

19 tickets left...I'm not gonna get rose or black I'm I :(

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Idk what I even want from the ticket banner. INT SSB Vegeta and INT Angry Trunks I guess. Last ticket banner I got exactly what I wanted in 13 tickets. We'll see this time.

Caim

They're going to cut off the 20 stones a day once they give out 200mm? That's sorta lame

Just looked at the news and if we gather enough "energy" (returning players and FB likes) they'll add another 200m stones at the final tier.

Idk what I even want from the ticket banner. INT SSB Vegeta and INT Angry Trunks I guess. Last ticket banner I got exactly what I wanted in 13 tickets. We'll see this time.

1501225493-homer2.png

another ticket banner another whole lot of shit. Yay.

Edit: Final SSR units I got were
STR SSJ3 Vegeta(GT)(new)
TEQ GF(dupe)
TEQ Vegito(Dupe)
STR Beerus(dupe)
PHY Gotenks(dupe)
TEQ SSGB Goku(New)

TEQ SSB isn't terrible I suppose, but I really wanted Rose or Goku Black...

So I don't know if this is just with FP or all multi-pulls but there's no longer that silhouette animation if you keep tapping the screen. it just goes to the next card instantly.

I did all singles for my tickets hoping I'd get something nice, no rose, no black, no love from bandai.

So I don't know if this is just with FP or all multi-pulls but there's no longer that silhouette animation if you keep tapping the screen. it just goes to the next card instantly.

I did all singles for my tickets hoping I'd get something nice, no rose, no black, no love from bandai.

Eh, still waiting for my tickets :/

J4g3r

Maybe I'll finally pull Rose with these tickets (Still waiting for them).

Plenty of dupes in there I would be happy with too.

ffvorax

They can't go on giving so much events to do + new events... lol

Can't they slow down a bit...? O_O

There is so much to do that I'm starting to get "annoyed", I mean... I don't play only dokkan and all these events in the last months are too much that the effect is going to be the opposite and I'm starting to think I play it too much dokkan instead of others non-gacha games.

But I suppose this is what a gacha game is...?

Just woke up, no tickets yet. WIth how all that went last time I can't help but be a little nervous about it, but I see lots of people don't have theirs yet so I'm not panicking yet! May everyone's pulls be blessed. Really hoping for Trunks, SSB Vegeta and Fused zamasu.

Aiii

So not worth it
169 tickets. =O

It's pretty much for everything I've done in the game, I started playing this account just after the first ticket banner, so it's 27 sets of stages of quest-stones, all the event stones, all the mission stones + bought stones.

I don't think I've spend that much, except for on the SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta banners, because that day my mom was diagnosed with Leukemia and I was weak and needed a pick-me-up while in the ER.

It's pretty much for everything I've done in the game, I started playing this account just after the first ticket banner, so it's 27 sets of stages of quest-stones, all the event stones, all the mission stones + bought stones.

I don't think I've spend that much, except for on the SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta banners, because that day my mom was diagnosed with Leukemia and I was weak and needed a pick-me-up while in the ER.

Ah damn, condolences dude.

J4g3r

Full Power Freeza (Dupe)
INT Janemba (needed it)
INT SSJ Gohan (Youth - Not the LR one)

Would have preferred a different dupe to be honest, need one more to max Super Vegito.

Top Bottom