• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Shouta

Not sure if I want to use the 50 stones I have right now for the 10 Kais or wait until the 200m banners are up for those, lol.

Then again, I still need to max LR Gohan's SA to 20, as it's at like 12~13 right now...

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Not sure if I want to use the 50 stones I have right now for the 10 Kais or wait until the 200m banners are up for those, lol.

Then again, I still need to max LR Gohan's SA to 20, as it's at like 12~13 right now...

The 200m version is 25 stones. If you have to choose one def go for that one

Too much stuff - gotta punch a few numbers later to see if I have enough natural stamina to get the 2nd Kai from GT event and Pikkon medals.

May have to betray my oath to not use a stone to refill stamina unless it's for WT.

Pikkon medals shouldn't be too much of an issue, Goku medals were a pain because I kept getting cards instead of medals. But finally finished with him. I think we have time, we have till the 31st right? I'm 4k from an elder kai with metal fruits. Hercule is gonna be a pain in the ass though.

The ticket banner has SSJ4 Goku, who I have rainbow starred and one other useless dupe. So I am probably gonna pull ten of him and no Vegeta's, who I have no dupes for.

I hope the other neo-god's are on it, too.

...mind sharing that luck, please?

Between the tournament rewards and the daily tickets, I got a bunch of new people since the tournament started. I think this has been a pretty good time for free stuff.

screenshot_20170727-0rousx.png

damn, I want that AGL & TEQ Turles so bad :(

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I wonder what the 200m banner is going to be on global then. There's a week until the new banners so I'm sure it will have some incentive to try to get people to blow stones before then. Maybe a few 30 stone multis or something.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Same as the previous one, a ticket for every 50 stones spent over the period from the last banner until the 21st of July.

Oh okay....so should be like 5 tickets for me.
The game doesnt have a ingame option where you could look up how many stones you have used in the past ?

I'd be happy if we got the ticket banner, but considering all of the advertising they did for the last one, I would be genuinely surprised if we got it now. Then again, this game has been doing nothing but surprising me over the last day or two so...

Khansolo1

What do you guys mean by 20 stones a day? Are they giving us 20 stones? Also someone here posted a link to Reddit where it says we can earn 710 dragonstones next month. Is that in missions?
Quoting myself for the new page.

Kettch

Having an event that encourages less people playing seems pretty odd from a marketing standpoint. Definitely not something I would go with.

Arrrammis

Quoting myself for the new page.

There's a set of 10 daily missions starting tomorrow that each give 2 DS, for a total of 20 DS per day. So if you completed all of the daily missions every day, you'd end up with 700+ DS by the time the event ended.

However, there's now a limit, Bandai is only giving out a total of 200 million stones, which seems like a lot but means that the stones will likely run out before the missions go away.

Wait. Are you guys saying my JP account is getting free tickets soon like the global event a while back? Because my account has been well and truly rinsed of all stones other than log ins. I've got to have broken 2500 stones all F2P so like 50 tickets for free?

I don't even know what I'd want. The free daily summon running during the anniversary gave me a massive portion of the best support characters and I've had the luck to get every other unit I wanted.

Of course we don't get the neo god super lead before I'm betting. Come on SSJ4 Gogeta we all know it's almost time.

Wait we hit 200 million players and there are 200 million stones being given away...... So 1 stone for everyone? :p

Kidding aside, if at least 50 million people play daily, thats like 4 stones per player.

Fox1304

Quoting myself for this last spot on my agl team. Any advice ?

how would you fill the latest spot in my AGL team ? I can't decide between Mai, Rosé, Etc... event considering SSJ2 Gohan from the store now.
w6ZdH16.png

I'm rooting for Mai right now as she is low cost, has a hgh chance to stun (always welcomed) and has a very nice ki+3 buff for the whole team, with an added +2k atk and def that doesn't hurt.

I'm rooting for Mai right now as she is low cost, has a hgh chance to stun (always welcomed) and has a very nice ki+3 buff for the whole team, with an added +2k atk and def that doesn't hurt.

switch out GF, you don't need him. He's gonna float and will barely block anything, and 2 Vegetas (and SV) bring plenty of tanking, better to get more damage in. Rose is relatively self-sufficient and great good option, SSJ2 Gohan is very good too when dokkaned.

MiTYH

I agree, toss GF. I personally have Whis and WT Beers, they link well with each other and SSJ4 Vegeta, and it's not terrible all around

Kick out GF and dokkan that AGL Gohan with the dupe. Then use SSJ3 GT Goku as well to finish off your team.

Skii

Well looks like TLM on Reddit is going to use scripts to take as much of the 200m stones he can. He could probably clear all the stones within a few hours. Oh well.

L Thammy

What are the second anniversary coins used for?

Baba's shop, treasure tab.

As for what to spend it on. I think Incredible Hourglasses are the more rare items there, but they're useful for a very specific situation. You can find Elder/Supreme Kai medals but they're hard to get and you constantly need them, so I feel like that's the way to go.

Ashodin

Well looks like TLM on Reddit is going to use scripts to take as much of the 200m stones he can. He could probably clear all the stones within a few hours. Oh well.

Dastardly. I bet Bandai Namco will think they've hit the goldmine. Nope, bots!

Personally I'd take out SSJ3 Goku and put in U Gohan. Neither are particularly stellar at damage but at least Gohan has a chance to stun with it. But even then you'd be better off switching based on utility, sometime Whis may be a better choice or a Buu for Regen if you have him. You've also got room for both Mai and Rose if you opt out of GF, but having said that I never bother to run Rose in my Super team since I'd rather the extra health and the damage is negated a bit by him not getting the full type benefits.

Fox1304

Kick out GF and dokkan that AGL Gohan with the dupe. Then use SSJ3 GT Goku as well to finish off your team.

I agree, toss GF. I personally have Whis and WT Beers, they link well with each other and SSJ4 Vegeta, and it's not terrible all around

switch out GF, you don't need him. He's gonna float and will barely block anything, and 2 Vegetas (and SV) bring plenty of tanking, better to get more damage in. Rose is relatively self-sufficient and great good option, SSJ2 Gohan is very good too when dokkaned.

Wow, absolutely no love for GF !
I always found comfort in him tanking 90% no matter if SA or not, no matter the color. He saved my ass quite a lot of times. For example on TEQ phases, it's good to know thay no matter if SA or not, I won't take much damage.
I'll try removing him and putting back rosé and SSJ3 gt goku. It's true that with two SSJ4 Vegeta and SV that should provide enough tanking (except for the wrong color ... ). Thanks !

Kid SSJ3 or adult SSJ3? Because adult version is quite the hitter. He regularly goes above 500k, with additionl attacks and such.

Adult, but I guess he just doesn't have a slot in my teams anymore. I've not managed to get him to hit anywhere close to that but I'm on JP so I dunno if there's any differences between them. 500k certainly isn't bad so I can see why you're keeping him around. That's about what my SSJB Goku gets usually.

His movie was shit too.

I'm sorry, Perfect Supremacy Golden Frieza. You know I'm just ribbing. Please don't betray me. ;_;

I really was though. I felt like I'd watched fanfic afterwards coming off the back of BoG.

Fox1304

Adult, but I guess he just doesn't have a slot in my teams anymore. I've not managed to get him to hit anywhere close to that but I'm on JP so I dunno if there's any differences between them. 500k certainly isn't bad so I can see why you're keeping him around. That's about what my SSJB Goku gets usually.
Not sure if you put some orbs in him, but he seems to benefit quite a lot from them.

Not sure if you put some orbs in him, but he seems to benefit quite a lot from them.

That's probably where we're having some difference. I think mine got cast aside before any orbs were placed on him. Guess I'll keep him in mind as an extra DPS then! I've probably got the spare orbs laying around since IIRC most of my AGL team are as far as they can be taken without more dupes.

Shouta

Golden Freeza is great for hard content. So if you know you're gonna be taking a ton of damage, bring him but for other content, grab another unit.

Skii

L Thammy

Quick questions:
1. If you pick the same friend character as your leader, does the effect stack?
2. Is there any way to farm support items?

Got 3 stones just for one training session. Yum.

Quick questions:
1. If you pick the same friend character as your leader, does the effect stack?
2. Is there any way to farm support items?

Got 3 stones just for one training session. Yum.

1. Yes, that is pretty much the main pillar of strong team building.

2. Only really before WTs on Bulma's special whatever stage. Select items can be farmed from certain events but that's more specific.

Top Bottom