• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest VII and Free 3DS XL Contest Winners!

Scurker has not notified either of us. His copy of DQ7 is now void.

I rerolled on random.org and the winner of the second copy is number 126: the user Shanks.

I've been busy this past week. A BJJ tournament in another city this past weekend, busy day today, I'm going to the post office tomorrow to mail off the stuff.

Shanks

Scurker has not notified either of us. His copy of DQ7 is now void.

I rerolled on random.org and the winner of the second copy is number 126: the user Shanks.

I've been busy this past week. A BJJ tournament in another city this past weekend, busy day today, I'm going to the post office tomorrow to mail off the stuff.

Awwwww yeah! I'm actually really excited! I just PMed Greg my info, so thankful to you guys!

Awwwww yeah! I'm actually really excited! I just PMed Greg my info, so thankful to you guys!

Shanks, I did not receive your PM. I've noticed that sending things via a mobile device doesn't really work these days. I'm not sure if it is exclusively me, but if you did that, I didn't receive it. You may want to try a desktop. I've also PM'ed you just to confirm.

Please send again, thanks!

Wow this is awesome. Cograts to the winners! Hope they enjoy the game.

Very generous giveaways, congrats to the winners and hope they play and follow up.

These threads reminded me I still have DQ8 unplayed on my phone from the Amazon freebie glitch. You got another player to try the series OP. 😀
If you can wait on the 3DS version, or can somehow find the PS2 version, play those instead. I mean DQVIII iOS isn't horrible because, well, the game is great, but it is far from the ideal way to get introduced to the game.

scurker

Congrats Shanks! Thanks Cindi and Greg for the opportunity, but unfortunately I was out of town and missed the PM.

Sojiro

Gotta say this is really awesome, kudos to you for exposing some new people to more DQ, and hell, in my humble opinion, the best one at that! :) Grats to the winners!

Top Bottom