• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest XI logo (and Dragon Quest Monster Battle Scanner) leaked ahead of reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotia

Banned
Can't wait to find out more. DQ8 is still one of my most favourite games ever so it's great to hear DQ11 is finally confirmed to be happening.

Celine

Personally, I think it's really, really good, Great cast of characters and villains, well told adventure story of good vs evil.
It's good but I prefer Emblem of Roto

ocover.jpg

beril

Here's where we find out Square have been taking initiative from Capcom's Mega Man 9 and 10, and it's actually a NES-styled game released on all platforms. Everyone wins!

Actually I wouldn't mind a NES style DQ. I'd rather have that than another full 3D DQVIII style game anyway. Though something in the line with the remakes would be preferable.

Trago

Looks good, but I think it would look better with the numeral at the bottom, fully visible instead of behind the title. Either way, I'm still hyped!

Raw64life

Is it the colours that give you those vibes?

Also let's get this out of the way:

Should be on PS4
Lol 3DS sucks
Lol PS4 sucks
HOW ABOUT XBOX ONE? XD
Should be on PC
WHY NO VITA PORT?
It's NX guys!
Where's my DQ8 HD Remaster?!

Did I miss anything?

"Did they say anything about it coming to the west?"

Spoiler:
no chance they say anything for at least 2 years

pirata

Now that SE has gotten lots of experience working with ports, it's time for them to make the Wonder Swan RPG classic we've all been waiting for!

salromano

Looks like there could be some sort of Dragon Quest III announcement coming as well as jpeg number 1395 is this:
1395.jpg

Whereas number 1400 is DQXI

I saw this one last night and forgot about it.

Yeah, wonder what that could be --- DQ3 mobile has been out for a while now. Maybe a sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom