• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragonball DS announced (based on the original dragonball :O) [Coming to US/Euro! :o]

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
CoolS said:
How far in the Dragonball Storyline does this go? I wanna fight Piccolo!

There won`t be a piccolo fight in this game - bzt they already announced a next db game @leipzig

Prime Blue said:
The North American demo has the "Bluma" spelling error fixed. Maybe the Japanese trailer is recorded from an older build that still has the wrong spelling.
bluma is like bloomers. like trunks. toriyama likes food and underwear.

Baconbitz

Banned
Teasel said:
well sadly it's from japanese scans so it's a no show here but it looks like a topdown adventure in zelda style...
yeah i know this thread sucks but there is nothing i can do :(
I read the FAQ but, I don't remember it saying you can't post Japaneese scans. How come you can't do that?

cw_sasuke said:
There won`t be a piccolo fight in this game - bzt they already announced a next db game @leipzig
I'm guessing this will go up to the first Jackie Chun appearance right? Piccolo must be on the second one.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
The "no scans rule" should indeed already have a thread explaining it in the FAQ forum. For those of us who were around by the time they were banned it's alright, but for new members that absence may be confusing.

Top Bottom