• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragonball FighterZ S3. Kefla & MUI Goku revealed.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
The Launch dream is still alive.

4d1e0adfdb35abad4be06a67625678b3.jpg

But watch one of the characters be Mr. Satan or King Cold lmao.

Geki-D

Banned
In case anyone is wondering, including these 2 characters, 20% of the game's roster is technically Goku.

Last edited:

Codes 208

Realistically we might get a throwback character but i also expect a movie character or two like bojack and turles or maybe a xeno character like towa

Javthusiast

Banned
As much as i hate gt, omega shenron and babi are the least offenders so i guess id be fine with this.

buuuut this would mean ssj4 gogeta and do we really need another damn goku?

I also overall don't like gt that much but it sure has some cool characters and they wouldn't really need to bring in ssj4 gogeta despite having OS and Baby in the game.

Also ssj4 goku is a better design than any ssj form from Super. Kinda sad that he is only a special attack in this game.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Picked this up on sale for $15.

Is Netherrealm and maybe Soul Calibur devs the only people who know how to implement singleplayer content in modern fighting games? Holy shit the story mode is terrible lmao

And I'm a dragonball fan so I can't imagine a non-fan casually playing this even knowing whats going on.

Nickolaidas

Picked this up on sale for $15.

Is Netherrealm and maybe Soul Calibur devs the only people who know how to implement singleplayer content in modern fighting games? Holy shit the story mode is terrible lmao

And I'm a dragonball fan so I can't imagine a non-fan casually playing this even knowing whats going on.

I enjoyed Frieza's campaign, to be honest. Yeah, the game has its lousy moments (all Japanese fighting game story modes do, tbh), but it has some very interesting interactions.

I loved Krillin beating up Cell and forcing him into retreat, I loved Frieza's interactions with Goku and Vegeta when they joined his team (their conversation about Beerus was the best interaction in the game for me, I loved it) and there were quite a few interesting tidbits in general

All in all, the story's weakest part was Android 21's. You get stuck with 18 and 16 for way too long before things can get interesting.

But yeah, in FZ2, I'd prefer a non-playable story mode like in Guilty Gear Xrd, and Arcade Ladder endings for every single character.

The story I found completely ridiculous and cringeworthy was Street Fighter V's. Couldn't bother to finish it. Everyone acts as if he's lobotomized. Moronic interactions everywhere.

Last edited:
Top Bottom