• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dreams Beta (PS4) Release Date Announced

EssKayZee

From IGN:

Media Molecule has confirmed the Dreams beta for PS4 is finally launching this week, though the general public won't have access to it this year.

Dreams creator beta will launch on Wednesday, Dec. 19, Media Molecule announced in a livestream today. The beta, which will not support the full game's PSVR functionality, runs through Jan. 21, and anyone who has been following Media Molecule's newsletter should receive an invitation to it.

The general public will not be able to sign up for the beta until after the new year, and invitations for the public will begin to go out the week of Jan. 8

Details at link.

I had a dream that lots of people around me were playing this, but I was blindfolded and wearing noise canceling headphones, so I couldn't actually see or hear anything new about the game. Then I woke up, and found there's an invite only beta going on with a strict NDA.

It's like my dream came true! Thanks Media Molecule!

I did not actually dream any of that.

Top Bottom