• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dreams Early Access launching April 16 - PS4

Geki-D

Banned
nice job - you should make an Dreams EA OT to have somewhere to post other than here. fill it with resources and projects of note
Can EAs have OTs? Dreams could do with one, that's for sure. We also need to waiver the no self promotion rules there, so people can link and post vids and whatnot. I also haven't seen anyone mention indreams.me which seems like a good way to share and show off stuff.

Last edited:
Can EAs can OTs?

I dont see why not. its essentially THE full game... sure maybe not for all EAs but this is a megastar exclusive, been in the works for years. I think it deserves and environment worthy of hosting a community. i've seen threads/OTs for other big game betas etc. and this is bigger than a beta

Last edited:

Psykodad

Banned
Can EAs have OTs? Dreams could do with one, that's for sure. We also need to waiver the no self promotion rules there, so people can link and post vids and whatnot. I also haven't seen anyone mention indreams.me which seems like a good way to share and show off stuff.

I don't see why Dream's couldn't have an OT. It sure deserves it already. Even in concept it's revolutionary enough to warrent some exceptions to the rules, if you ask me.

But yh, there's also indreams. me, but it's limited to users in Dreams.
Spreading word on forums would be a nice way to allow non-Dreamers to get a glimpse of what's happening in Dreams.

nice job - you should make an Dreams EA OT to have somewhere to post other than here. fill it with resources and projects of note

Would love to make one, but I feel like any one I'd make wouldn't live up to Gaf's standard. lol

Last edited:

julio_grr

Nice job. Really love to see all the groundwork being done. Like we're all part of one big development project. :eek:
Thanks. I have so many more ideas :)
At the end you're right, big teams could make very complete and rich games with all the little pieces here and there.
Good job on the animations BTW. What's your id so I can follow you?

Psykodad

Banned
Thanks. I have so many more ideas :)
At the end you're right, big teams could make very complete and rich games with all the little pieces here and there.
Good job on the animations BTW. What's your id so I can follow you?
Yeah, Dreams will melt brains once it releases and the first bigger projects have had enough time to be developed.

Thnx btw, my id is Psyko_Dad.

Top Bottom