• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

Makikou

So, for the banners separating each section of the OT, I'm going to use screenshots from the Driveclub screenshots thread.

If anyone could recommend/nominate their favourite screenshots from the community, that'd be great. (Also, the user if that's cool too).

Dumb's photos from Console 2016 screenshots thread, eg:

Conduit's image

Click image for link to the post in console screenshot thread :)

Auctopus

Should probably add (ironically) as this is the last page to take it easy. As I won't be able to finish the OT3 before tomorrow noonish most likely.

nib95

Banned
Damn, the final page. I wonder if we'll get any new news on this last page, or if it will all kick off in the new thread? I'm dying to see those city tracks!

Should probably add (ironically) as this is the last page to take it easy. As I won't be able to finish the OT3 before tomorrow noonish most likely.

If you want any help with design/graphic stuff, just let me know.

leng jai

I'm always amazed at how active this thread is. An established racing franchise like Forza tops out at like 5k posts in its lifetime and here we are reaching 40k for DriveClub.

When are we getting new tracks?

Hackbert

had my first day with bikes. and loving it. damn its fun. okay i suck in helmet cam mode, but third person is a lot of fun. awesome expansion

Realised I've got the colours in the wrong order, will swap tomorrow

339DRIVECLUB20160108170.png

grmlin

Yesterday I tried to beat a top speed challenge in the bike tour, one of the first races. Near the speedometer is a little light that lights up at high speed and I did not manage to get fast enough then. Is there some trick I don't know about? It almost felt like the top speed was capped.

I now love the bikes after some getting used to.

Thanks!

xrnzaaas

It's been a great thread. Looking forward to OT3 especially since I got sucked back in after many weeks of not playing the game. :)

T_Exige

If OT3 is better than OT2, we are in for a great time!
More tracks and cars! :) I already miss the updates we got in Season 1!

Please remove the bullshit trophy requirement which makes me have to:

Play multilayer
With bikes
With 6 or more people (impossible as driveclub bikes is dead online)
Get 3rd on the podium.

I can get all the trophies but this. It isn't even hard it's just bullshit annoying.

Pleaee patch out or change this as shit trophy.

As a side note. Please add me people : RoyBrown

Help me get this awful trophy so I can be down with it.

Oh...there is an OT 3?

Top Bottom