• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DualSense is Now Highest Liked Gaming Tweet Ever

Portugeezer

Epic fail?

You don't seem to understand that the popular vote isn't what matters and that's obviously not what I was alluding to. People didn't show up where it mattered, her winning in the polls wasn't predicated on votes, it was predicated on electoral percentages.

Try to keep up son.
All the Xbox fans must be hiding, like the Trump voters who didn't want to tell anyone.

SaucyJack

That's great I guess, but I'm disappointed in the controller. The dpad and analog sticks need to switch positions. The controller looks much the same as the ps4 controller aside from aesthetics. In fact, it looks very tacky.

giphy.gif

That's also the other point, just because people aren't clicking like buttons on meaningless social media institutions doesn't mean they won't be there at the end of the year with $400+ cash in hand to buy a Series X.
U really need to go get some fresh air man . Chill . Its fine if ps5 has positive feedback from their fans . U don't need to damage control everything.

U really need to go get some fresh air man . Chill . Its fine if ps5 has positive feedback from their fans . U don't need to damage control everything.
I don't need fresh air, and I'm not about to be told what to do by some guy that is so insecure about a product that he has to confront me and try to change the course of my posting.

Stay in your lane, I don't tell you what to do and I don't have to think like you.

Last edited:

Eliciel

This Just shows how much the base is looking Forward to this next Generation. They believe in the line Up and ideas...it reminds me of Nintendo These days. Nintendo Always Had that. The Identification is really Important for your success and Sony seems to have created that with their franchises...

Naughty Dog, SonySantaMonica, SuckerPunch, Guerilla Games...many more are just adding to the appeal of it and I doubt they will give that away easily...

BluRayHiDef

Banned
Epic fail?

You don't seem to understand that the popular vote isn't what matters and that's obviously not what I was alluding to. People didn't show up where it mattered, her winning in the polls wasn't predicated on votes, it was predicated on electoral percentages.

Try to keep up son.

I understand the presidential election system very well and I therefore understand that it's illogical to use it to analogize the means by which a consumer product outdoes its competitor in terms of sales, which is strictly via the number of individual units of it that consumers buy, which is analogous to the popular vote - not the electoral vote.

You don't seem to understand how analogies work.

I understand the presidential election system very well and I therefore understand that it's illogical to use it to analogize the means by which a consumer product outdoes its competitor in terms of sales, which is strictly via the number of individual units of it that consumers buy, which is analogous to the popular vote - not the electoral vote.

You don't seem to understand how analogies work.
I understand the analogy, you misunderstood it and ran with the popular vote which bears no relation to the polls in question, and instead of course correcting you're doubling down on it.

Even then the point is going completely over your head.

BluRayHiDef

Banned
I understand the analogy, you misunderstood it and ran with the popular vote which bears no relation to the polls in question, and instead of course correcting you're doubling down on it.

Even then the point is going completely over your head.

Look, you don't make any sense. You know that and you know that I know that. So, just stop. PlayStation has always been more popular than Xbox and that's not going to change during the next generation. I know that it's hard to accept that, but that is reality.

Sure Keep damage controlling .hope they pay you well cause it would be sad if you do this for free 😂😂
Well I'm actually making money right now regardless of the nature, you're not so have fun.

Look, you don't make any sense. You know that and you know that I know that. So, just stop. PlayStation has always been more popular than Xbox and that's not going to change during the next generation. I know that it's hard to accept that, but that is reality.
Of course it makes sense, but it's deflating your point so you're trying to make it appear as if it doesn't make sense. The point stands regardless of your misunderstanding, irrelevant metrics on social media don't translate to money spent. The end.

Last edited:
Well I'm actually making money right now regardless of the nature, you're not so have fun.

Of course it makes sense, but it's deflating your point so you're trying to make it appear as if it doesn't make sense. The point stands regardless of your misunderstanding, irrelevant metrics on social media don't translate to money spent. The end.
Lol keep dreaming buddy . Stay salty 😂😬.ciao

Last edited:

GymWolf

paople are thirsty AF.

more worrying is shitnite chapter 2 being on second place, but you know, modern gamers...

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
paople are thirsty AF.

more worrying is shitnite chapter 2 being on second place, but you know, modern gamers...

Ironic.

Wouldn't that mean that PS fans are modern gamers since it's been liked more and Fortnite is a close second?

Did you even have that thought, that it could be many of the same people liking both tweets, since Fortnite and Playstation are popular?

Are you okay?

Roxkis_ii

Well Playstation is one of the more popular brands, so it would make since when releasing new stuff it would also be popular.

I guess it does help that the controller is wicked cool.

v0RuUxV.gif

GHG

Ironic.

Wouldn't that mean that PS fans are modern gamers since it's been liked more and Fortnite is a close second?

Did you even have that thought, that it could be many of the same people liking both tweets, since Fortnite and Playstation are popular?

Are you okay?

Popular things are bad mkay. Please look at how edgy I am and follow my lead.

I choose Stadia because there's only a handful of us who like it. We are not modern gamers, we are the real future of gaming, the real gamers. The rest of the world is blind, we are the people of the enlightenment.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Popular things are bad mkay. Please look at how edgy I am and follow my lead.

I choose Stadia because there's only a handful of us who like it. We are not modern gamers, we are the real future of gaming, the real gamers. The rest of the world is blind, we are the people of the enlightenment.

If that's what rocking your boat then I won't stop you. You do you my friend!

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: GHG

GymWolf

That's also the other point, just because people aren't clicking like buttons on meaningless social media institutions doesn't mean they won't be there at the end of the year with $400++++++++++++ cash in hand to buy a Series X.
fixed for you :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:
Why not show the display touchpad??
We don't know if the touch pad can be removed and swapped with a touch screen like their patent . Is that what u asked ?

They have a patent for dualsense where the touch pad can be removed and a screen can be snapped in to do UI functions for OS.

thelastword

Banned
Nice. But why though?
Ashoca come on man, first post and you were just in another thread where it seems you don't like the DualSense, where you listed a FUD compilation about it, saying the 3.5mm Jack is not there, the DPAD is ass and the battery is going to suck just the same as DS4......Yet here you are in another Dualsense thread like clockwork.....First to post, first to air out your disdain…….Surely the Discord guys need to rotate staff.....

Ashoca come on man, first post and you were just in another thread where it seems you don't like the DualSense, where you listed a FUD compilation about it, saying the 3.5mm Jack is not there, the DPAD is ass and the battery is going to suck just the same as DS4......Yet here you are in another Dualsense thread like clockwork.....First to post, first to air out your disdain…….Surely the Discord guys need to rotate staff.....
What's the link to this discord, I'd like to see this for myself.

Can you imagine the ps5 os including something like Sony Vegas, or atleast a tone down version. Can't wait to hear more about this 'create' button. 🔥🔥🔥

edit. Nvm about the vegas thing, still can't wait till we learn more about the os

Last edited:

sainraja

I don't need fresh air, and I'm not about to be told what to do by some guy that is so insecure about a product that he has to confront me and try to change the course of my posting.

Stay in your lane, I don't tell you what to do and I don't have to think like you.

Are you sure you are talking about him? Aren't you being a little defensive/aggressive here?

Top Bottom