• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dying Light 2 - Exclusive 'Good Night, Good Luck' Update Trailer

Spyxos

Gold Member

Here's the terrifying trailer for the upcoming Dying Light 2 update: Good Night, Good Luck. Arriving as part of the game's Summer of Horrors, the update overhauls the night experience - ushering in darker nights by significantly reducing visibility and having the infected, like Volatiles, show up in more locations. The Good Night, Good Luck update introduces more parkour improvements including new animations, increased control while airborne, and the ability to maintain momentum. There's also a new parkour style so players can decide whether they want more control over their movement (Physical mode) or whether they prefer assisted gameplay. Explore Dying Light 2's Community Maps, which are coming to PC as part of the update and will be coming to consoles and Steam Deck soon. Dying Light 2's Good Night, Good Luck update arrives on June 29, 2023. Its Summer of Horrors period will host a series of events, crossovers, and updates throughout the season, into September this year. Players can also check out the Bloody Nights Event, which runs from June 29 to July 13. Beware of Volatiles as you prepare to loot valuables in the dead of night and earn rewards.

The game seems to be getting better and better. I'm really starting to want to play it again.

Kusarigama

I still remember the amazing good night good luck trailer they did for Dying Light, music was awesome... Run boy run!

acm2000

excellant, just an xbox key for this really cheap but i havent gotten far into as ive been waiting for this update, time to dig my teeth in friday

Top Bottom